Younis desperate for revenge match with India

Guest gaurav_indian

Asif's mind and body clear, has something new' for Indians Disgraced Pakistani pace bowler Mohammad Asif, who was banned by the IPL governing body and subsequently by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for testing posititive for a banned drug during IPL I, is still clueless how a packet of drugs got into the side pocket of his carry-bag at the Dubai International Airport last year. This was revealed by Maqbool "Max" Babri, the PCB appointed psychologist / hypnotist. Babri told Cricdb, "during my one-hour hypnotism session with him, Asif revealed that he had missed the direct Delhi-Lahore flight and had to take a detour via Dubai to reach Pakistan and was surprised how the contraband packet had reached the side pocket of his carry bag. I had no reason to dis-believe Asif as he was under the hypnotic spell". During Babri's four-hour marathon counselling sessions with Asif over a period of few days, Asif has revealed that he is "Super fit and hungry" and has "something new" for the Indians at the Champions Trophy but refused to divulge it further. Babri further added, "Asif is relieved of all the tensions, is eating and sleeping well and is raring to have a go at the batsmen after a year-long sabbatical from the game. He is clean in his mind and body and has vowed to remain so in the future and serve Pakistan cricket for a long time to come". Interestingly, the Pakistan squad left for the CT in South Africa via Dubai, where Mohammad Asif tarnished his nation's image and was banned from entering the UAE. Owing to the ban in Dubai, Asif is leaving for SA via London, it has been learnt. However, the PCB, through the Pakistan government diplomatic channels, might try and get Asif's entry ban in the UAE overturned owing to the fact that Pakistan will play most of its "home" series in the UAE after the terror attacks in Lahore in March this year.

I would be really wary of facing Aussies in a do or die match if we lose to donkeys. ( Assuming all 3 teams are going to beat Windies). Beating donkeys is the key. I am more worried about our batting rather than bowling. I bowlers do well in RSA, especially the likes of RP and Nehra.
Batting will be alright as long as the lord is in form...:--D we definitely need something going on from Raina's end. His place in the team is supposed to provide one of the major back bones of the middle order. Yuvraj needs to be a lot more consistent while dhoni needs to play a more positive role. Dravid should only look to rotate the strike. obviously, without viru, India is on their back foot entering the champ trophy(mini world cup as I like to call it) India :two_thumbs_up: btw I agree with your "the key" :two_thumbs_up:
"during my one-hour hypnotism session with him, Asif revealed that he had missed the direct Delhi-Lahore flight and had to take a detour via Dubai to reach Pakistan and was surprised how the contraband packet had reached the side pocket of his carry bag. I had no reason to dis-believe Asif as he was under the hypnotic spell".
FOR THE LULZ
Even under hypnotism' date=' these Pakistanis can't think about anything but India.:haha:[/quote'] LMAO. Its really sad when you think about it...we really affect them at a mental level.