Wanted

Texy

The story and plot is the same. I would say its a class in acting from two of the best actors in business' date=' mohanlal and kamal hassan. I liked it.[/quote'] Yeah I wanted to know acting wise of course. Nasseruddin Shah is India's unsung hero. He was brilliant in A Wednesday :hail:...who plays nasser in the tamil remake ?

thats cuz you are from the west' date=' and no one cares abt west.:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:[/quote'] Exactly :hahaha: Wait a minute :nea:, When did we divide North into east and west :hitler:

Before CG rigged the poll. I can sense who is behind all this. :((
No one in the history of ICF has managed to troll across 5 different threads in a single calendar day - yes not even h4te and flamy. :omg: And then of course there was the added pressure of recounting the absentee ballots which switched the tide.

I think she won it just because she is a gurl. Same thing used to happen in primary school. I was the one who got beat up for all the noise that my neighbouring female made. :hitler:
Well, in that case you should have been complaining if you were made the favorite troll after what CG did - this is justice at it's zenith - she got what she deserved. :emc: