Wanted

Texy

Well' date=' in that case you should have been complaining if you were made the favorite troll after what CG did - this is justice at it's zenith - she got what she deserved. :emc:[/quote'] :(( but it was the favourite troll poll, not the prolific troll poll :sniffle:

Salman Khan's latest... I really liked it....I would give it 2.5/5 The twist in the end was awesome! Salman's presence in every scene is very well done.... supporting role by Vinod Khanna, Inder Kumar, Ayesha (fat) Takia
Her last name is Takia for a reason :giggle: By the way, its never too big when it comes to jugs. :two_thumbs_up:

Bhai just returned to this thread after seeing in boxofficeindia that Wanted is expected to be the first blockbuster of 2009.. as per box office collections the movie has excelled in single screens while it is only average in multiplexes of metros and big cities...everybody is saying the movie is crap but I am quite surprised at the box office collections as I do not remember when a Salman movie went on to become a blockbuster the last time.. it must surely be more than 5 years and I am quite surprised how a blockbuster could come from this crap actor (anyways srk is also a crap actor though his movies are almost regular blockbusters :(( ). I have not watched this movie but after seeing the box office collections I just want to confirm that is the movie that good that it deserves to be a blockbuster.

Wanted is a good masala movie and people enjoyed Salman's screen presence after a long time...the twist in the end was unexpected too! overall enjoyable performance India's average movie goers are mostly taxi walas, rickshawalas ....an intelligent movie will never make a lot of money unless big literate crowd in urban areas give it a boost

Rajeev I just saw Dil bole haddippa in glimpses. Brother, you were way off when you called it a bad movie....in fact it was sh*t and not even worth spending a dollar on it. WTF is aman cup and all the other BS doing in today's movies after 26/11 attacks ? To be honest, this movie was intended for punjabi's and NO i do not have a problem with that. My qualms is that people from the intended community fall for this cheap stupidity very easily and encourage trash makers release more such trash movies.

Rajeev I just saw Dil bole haddippa in glimpses. Brother' date=' you were way off when you called it a bad movie....in fact it was sh*t and not even worth spending a dollar on it. WTF is aman cup and all the other BS doing in today's movies after 26/11 attacks ? To be honest, this movie was intended for punjabi's and NO i do not have a problem with that. [b']My qualms is that people from the intended community fall for this cheap stupidity very easily and encourage trash makers release more such trash movies.
Look whos talking. Who's community are ALL the saas bahu crappy soaps focussed on ? :hysterical::hysterical: :hehe: :protest::protest:

Look whos talking. Who's community are ALL the saas bahu crappy soaps focussed on ? :hysterical::hysterical: :hehe: :protest::protest:
B.tch. Read again. I said the intended community actually instigate the trash makers to dish out more trash. ....and anything based on Guj-jews is worth watching it :hail: :whack:. There is not one Indian television drama that I watch. I usually follow sitcoms (indian), favorite being Dekh bhai Dekh closely followed by Office Office :hail:.

B.tch. Read again. I said the intended community actually instigate the trash makers to dish out more trash. ....and anything based on Guj-jews is worth watching it :hail: :whack:
I am saying that punjabis and crappy bollywood have the same relationship as Gujjus and crappy saas bahu soaps. :eyedance: Punjabis suck on the larger scale. :cool:

Wanted is a good masala movie and people enjoyed Salman's screen presence after a long time...the twist in the end was unexpected too! overall enjoyable performance India's average movie goers are mostly taxi walas, rickshawalas ....an intelligent movie will never make a lot of money unless big literate crowd in urban areas give it a boost
yes that seems to be the case.. it was an average in metro multiplexes where the intelligent and high class movie goers normally visit while it was a huge hit in single screens where rickshawalas and taxiwalas go ... so that itself gives an idea about the quality of the viewers and why it became a blockbuster... and I think it might have also to do with Prabhudeva direction and the movie promos which looked ok 2 more Salman movies are going to be released in the next few months including London Dreams and Main aur Mrs. Khanna. Hope that all those movies do not become hit. Meanwhile waiting for Aamir's 3 Idiots and Akshay's Blue eagerly :dance: