If we get to the semis - We are taking the trophy home.

patriot

Under MSD I feel we totally a momentum team - one that knows how to win no matter what but we need that initial boost - that luck. I have no doubt - either we are winning the trophy OR we won't even qualify for the semis. Hopefully the former. We ain't bowing out - ( I don't care even if we face Saffies in the semis. ) - if we progress outside the group stage. Again - beating Paksis is the key. In the group matches - losing to Aussies once after beating Paksis ( WI should be a breeze) , should be good enough to get that bambu up the backside to win the next 2 do or die games.

I wont have extra expectations from India this time. They do not have as strong a team this time and I wont say it would be a breeze. I think the biggest hurdle would be SA who are playing on their home soil and already have a very good team
We are not fielding our best team BUT.... Dude..there is huge element of luck with the way the format is.Out of the 3 teams in our group - WI should not even count as hurdle even with our understrength team . If we lose 1 and win 1 of the remaining 2 games ( against Pak and Aus) - We should qualify for semis. Then its just a matter of having 2 good days - with the cream of our batting - SRT, Yuv, Dhoni and hopefully Gambhir outbatting the opposition - like we did against Lankans in the finals.
Under MSD I feel we totally a momentum team - one that knows how to win no matter what but we need that initial boost - that luck. I have no doubt - either we are winning the trophy OR we won't even qualify for the semis. Hopefully the former. We ain't bowing out - ( I don't care even if we face Saffies in the semis. ) - if we progress outside the group stage. Again - beating Paksis is the key. In the group matches - losing to Aussies once after beating Paksis ( WI should be a breeze) , should be good enough to get that bambu up the backside to win the next 2 do or die games.
have you had a brain transplant? :hmmm::hmmm: may be you ve got a 90 year old's brain who died because he was too dumb... how can you say that if we go into semis we will win the tourney? ever heard of making sense? :finger:
Hmmm....I wonder how we are going to win the finals because if we get there Tendulkar is going to choke and we are going to fail? :hmmm:
Only a (cricket) illiterate like you can have the audacity to question the great cricketing mind's prediction :poink:

Under Younis I feel we totally a momentum team - one that knows how to win no matter what but we need that initial boost - that luck. I have no doubt - either we are winning the trophy OR we won't even qualify for the semis. Hopefully the former. We ain't bowing out - ( I don't care even if we face Saffies in the semis. ) - if we progress outside the group stage. Again - beating India is the key. In the group matches - losing to Aussies once after beating India ( WI should be a breeze) , should be good enough to get that bambu up the backside to win the next 2 do or die games.

Under Younis I feel we totally a momentum team - one that knows how to win no matter what but we need that initial boost - that luck. I have no doubt - either we are winning the trophy OR we won't even qualify for the semis. Hopefully the former. We ain't bowing out - ( I don't care even if we face Saffies in the semis. ) - if we progress outside the group stage. Again - beating India is the key. In the group matches - losing to Aussies once after beating India ( WI should be a breeze) , should be good enough to get that bambu up the backside to win the next 2 do or die games.
You give me goose bumps :ohmy: :cantstop: