Yuvraj Singh injured during practice session. - Ruled out of the tournament

Guest gaurav_indian

It’s a MASSSSSSSIVE blow! Yuvi is the difference between a decent Indian team and a dangerous Indian team. For him to not be there is a hammer blow to our chances. Its time for rest of our batsman and bowlers to step up to the plate and compensate for his loss. Guys like Raina, Dhoni and Pathan have to raise their games if we are to have any chances

yes just saw the news.. feck.. I do not have any expectations now.. without Veeru, Yuvi, Zak and with a not so good fast bowling lineup I do not have much expectations.. if India win it then it has to be mainly due to Dhoni's captaincy and team effort rather than anything else. .. Hope that Dhoni, GOD and the boy does well :pray:

yes just saw the news.. feck.. I do not have any expectations now.. without Veeru' date=' Yuvi, Zak and with a not so good fast bowling lineup I do not have much expectations.. if India win it then it has to be mainly due to Dhoni's captaincy and team effort rather than anything else. .. Hope that Dhoni, GOD and the boy does well :pray:[/quote'] exactly.i'll be happy if we beat pak now