Lol @ Cowboys

Laaloo

Cowboys :fail: All that money wasted on a new stadium :hysterical::hysterical: just to see their beloved cowboys get there asses kicked by the Giants. Oh how sweet is that. Romo should have eloped with Jessica Simpson when he had the chance. P.S. Cowboys :fail: I know this thread is a little late, but it's still worth it to see the cowboys in ruins.

What sport is this ? P.S: Yes I know, don't bother replying cuz I don't give a flying *** abt eggball
Why dont u stick to ur local sports, that's if the canadians play anything and if they're even good in anything? :giggle: You people are better off sayin O Canada all day long.

hi lalu,any team will win if they are handed 17 points of the 34 on a platter.enjoy your 2-0 season so far because it aint going to last long. p.s-i just saw kenny phillips has been IR'ed.good luck with that.
Giants will be fine. You should me more worried about the pathetic cowboys. I mean, you guys have a *****y team. You guys haven't won **** this century. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Why dont u stick to ur local sports' date=' that's if the canadians play anything and if they're even good in anything? :giggle: You people are better off sayin O Canada all day long.[/quote'] If you can stop stealing our players for NHL, then maybe we can concentrate on playing our very own sport. Thanks fa990t :finger:

Redskins all the way folkz. and Baltimore Ravens. Come on.. Let's all support Maryland teams.
Redskins? You guys barely scored a TD against the worst defense in the league. Have fun at the bottom of the division. Cowboys choking is just old news, they've been choking for a while now. Their coaching staff is horrible, there isnt any leader on the offense side of the ball or the defense side of the ball. How the hell do you let no name receivers like Manningham and Steve Smith run all over you for 100 yards like that? Terrance newmann got toast the **** out, top 5 CB my ass..Can't wait to destroy the cowgirls at week 9.