I will give him bad words

Gambit

our Accounts teacher was from TN. A student once asked her to help her with a problem which was something like "MNA were partners in a firm, M told N that A is not working hard enough then MN and A decided to break up the partnership .........." Of course the poor teacher didnt realize for few mins that the student just wanted her say MN & A few times but she did realized it, she threw the book at him. TBH it wasnt funny.
Reminds me of a south Indian teacher from my computer classes. "Take yeni (any) wariable (vaiable) say yen (n) and yenother (another) wariable say yum (m)." I could never understand why she always used m and n as variables. Why not a and b which are easier to pronounce and understand? And she also used to take nm as a variable and in my notes I used to write "annum" and then wonder what the hell just happens.:((

Here is the best of them all. People from east i.e. especially Assam, and maybe Bengal, tend to pronounce the words like "risk" as "riks". Turns out they do the same with "disk". At my college, in a CS lecture, one assamese professor asked the class about different types of "hard diks" that exist in the market. :hehe:

Here is the best of them all. People from east i.e. especially Assam, and maybe Bengal, tend to pronounce the words like "risk" as "riks". Turns out they do the same with "disk". At my college, in a CS lecture, one assamese professor asked the class about different types of "hard diks" that exist in the market. :hehe:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I wonder why some people ads an e/i to certain words. For example they pronounce scale as eescale or school as eeschool. I have heard even our ex PM Vajpayee talk like that' date='..[/quote'] That is because their native language doesn't have words starting with sk-, st- or sp-. I have seen many urdu speakers struggling with such words, maybe adding an ee makes it easier for them. Even my grandfather who studied in urdu medium pronounces with an ee, which is actually weird when there are words in telugu which start with st- and such. Maybe he just picked it up from his muslim friends. :hmmm:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

All you Chennaites claiming to have never heard this in Chennai are impure. I have heard this from atleast 4 true blue Madrasis. :desiwoman: All you Chennaites taking offence at the OP, don't. I meant it endearingly. :bird:
its our ishtyle.. A typical bihari babu was travelling in a three tier sleeper class compartment along with his wife and little son...when it was time to sleep he slept on the lowest berth, his wife in the middle and his son on the uppermost one..At midnight the train halted at a junction for a break and our bihari babu's son went to pee. The Ticket examiner thinking that it was an empty berth takes bribe from a person in the unreserved compartment and asks him to sleep there..our babu wakes up to the cries of his son and to his horror finds a stranger sleeping on the upper most berth. when he complains to the TE, he is ignored and asked to adjust. Next day he shoots off a letter to the General manager Indian railways, My Dear Saab, Your TE asked me and my wife to sleep with unreserved fellow. That fellow was sleeping over my wife and not giving birth to my child. ..........