The Culprits from todays game

Cricketics

Poor captaincy by Dhoni in the field. Sharma had 3 overs left, but Bhajji continued who was already being pretty expensive. Perhaps that won't have extend their score to 300+ Bhajji and Rp. Very poor bowling today.. Tendulkar not scoring much Kohli playing rash shot to get out. Dhoni Yusuf Pathan's hard work of wearing pads and gloves and walking towards the middle to bat. That knucklehead umpire who raised his finger to give Raina out

where to start.I have a feeling dhoni is peeved with the selectors for dropping irfan. if irfan was in the 11 then we could have played mishra and this match could have been different. indisciplined bowling.I dont care what prasad has done but he has to go.our bowlers are killing us.we NEVER win matches because of their exploits.we cant expect our batting to click every time.finally dravid is not suited for the modern odi game ,he sucks the life of the batting and forces others to play unnaturally because they know dravid aint going to win us a match. this was a cluster**** from the beginning and we wont make the semi finals even with 2 more wins.

Im not sure it was RD who 'ran out' GG. Gam,bs didnt seem to make much of an effort to get back in, underestimated Younis. I think the selection was frakked- Mishra for RPS Bhajjir bowling like a dimwit. Dravid did well, he hung around and did his job whilst Raina and Gambhir were alongside him it was looking ok- and that is Dravid role to play the anchor