The Culprits from todays game

Cricketics

i think we did alright. we all knew our legendary bowling wud gift 280-300 runs, so that was expected. our batting was depleted so given that, dravid, gambhir and raina did their best. im not too sad, victory wud only have been sweeter. i have no expectations at all throughout the tourny, so if we win, taht will be sweeeet you guys FAIL as fans... go INDIA

1) MSD's captaincy and batting. I have said in the previous post that allowing Moyo and Malik to settle in was a BIG mistake. Why wouldn't you allow your front line spinner to bowl at the batsmen who were relatively new to the crease. The less I talk abt his batting the better. 2) Tendulkar had to guide India today. Poor judgement led to his dismissal 3) GG's irresponsible attitude. Had he dived/slid his bat he could have made it. GG was seeing the ball as a football and smacking it from the meat of his bat. 4) Yusuf pathan. Prof described his pathetic inability of not batting the remaining overs. When he arrived in the crease RRR was run a ball and that is not asking too much to provide support to the settled batsman. 5) Bhajji...don't need to say anything.

1) MSD's captaincy and batting. I have said in the previous post that allowing Moyo and Malik to settle in was a BIG mistake. Why wouldn't you allow your front line spinner to bowl at the batsmen who were relatively new to the crease. The less I talk abt his batting the better. 2) Tendulkar had to guide India today. Poor judgement led to his dismissal 3) GG's irresponsible attitude. Had he dived/slid his bat he could have made it. GG was seeing the ball as a football and smacking it from the meat of his bat. 4) Yusuf pathan. Prof described his pathetic inability of not batting the remaining overs. When he arrived in the crease RRR was run a ball and that is not asking too much to provide support to the settled batsman. 5) Bhajji...don't need to say anything.
I hope some blinded fans read this, then they would know what exactly went on the game, Completely agree, we should'nt have given anywhere close to the runs we gave after having them 3 down for 70 odd.

There are several reasons but the biggest of them is : OUR PATHETIC BOWLING Then comes Yusuf's bakwaas, Kholi's rash shot, Dravid's test knock, Kholi's bowling etc. Seriously speaking I found bowling to be the only difference between the two sides especially the spinners .. it was also a horrible mistake not to take Mishra when RP was performing crap in the last few matches too

Highlight of the Match: Dhoni's bowling changes and field positions.....in the post match interview, he goes to say' i've never seen so much cutting' and he had that area not covered for most of the match. Go figure! Then: Tendulkar failing in pressure game :winky: Gauti getting run out lazily...poor lazy effort

Anyways barring IPL 2, RP has been pure crap till now... he has hardly bowled any good spells and I think it is high time he is dropped .. I would prefer Irfan or Nayar if we really need a third seamer in the next series.. he is neither faster than Irfan or Nayar or economical than any of them .. and the other two can bat too whereas RP does not know even how to hold the bat

There are several reasons but the biggest of them is : OUR PATHETIC BOWLING Then comes Yusuf's bakwaas, Kholi's rash shot, Dravid's test knock, Kholi's bowling etc. Seriously speaking I found bowling to be the only difference between the two sides especially the spinners .. it was also a horrible mistake not to take Mishra when RP was performing crap in the last few matches too
What do you think about Dhoni, SRT and Bhajji ???

I blame sir Venky our bowling coach for another pathetic display of bowling. This was the third time in the last 2 weeks that we were chasing 300+ total. Even west indian club cricketers are bowling better pace than sir Venky's golden boys. We are lucky nehra was out of the squad for so long otherwise he would've become a slowpoke too.

Do you ppl not understand when wickets were falling in the end starting with Raina.... DRAVID should have converted from an anchor role to an aggressor but he FAILED to do that...leaving it on bhajji and others HIS inability to converge from sheet anchor role to an aggressor when its needed....is reason alone why he shouldn't be in the ODI team! or else we will once again look like the odi team of 90s ..... sachin fails, we fail

Do you ppl not understand when wickets were falling in the end starting with Raina.... DRAVID should have converted from an anchor role to an aggressor but he FAILED to do that...leaving it on bhajji and others l
India had given up after Raina and the purpose was to get back as close as possible to 300. Bhajji pee'ed on that effort by running Dravid out.