Buick LaCrosse

Rajiv

A 3L, V6 is good to drive. My dad had a Lexus with a similar engine, its quite smooth. But what is the quality of Buick engineering? Are they as good as their European counterparts? I must admit however that € 19K approx for that car seems to be a good deal.

You’d have to drunken mad to spend that much money on a Buick. If I had 27 k to spare, I’d gladly go for a used 2008/2009 Audi A6 that has a low mileage. The Audi has a similar 2.8 L V6 Engine that churns approximately 250 bhp. And along with that, you get Audi’s sports package (which I think is standard on most Audis these days), technology package, leather seats, satellite navigation, dual-weather control and a stereo system that makes you feel like you’re sitting inside a theatre. I recently rode in one of those and I have to say, the interior of the Audi is just a nice place to be and you can rarely say that for cars.

You’d have to drunken mad to spend that much money on a Buick. If I had 27 k to spare, I’d gladly go for a used 2008/2009 Audi A6 that has a low mileage. The Audi has a similar 2.8 L V6 Engine that churns approximately 250 bhp. And along with that, you get Audi’s sports package (which I think is standard on most Audis these days), technology package, leather seats, satellite navigation, dual-weather control and a stereo system that makes you feel like you’re sitting inside a theatre. I recently rode in one of those and I have to say, the interior of the Audi is just a nice place to be and you can rarely say that for cars.
SOrry dude, you will not get a 2008/09 low mileage Audi A6 for € 19K. It simply doesn't lose that much value in a year. For that price you would get a 2004 Audi A6 at best with about 70K mileage.

SOrry dude' date=' you will not get a 2008/09 low mileage Audi A6 for € 19K. It simply doesn't lose that much value in a year. For that price you would get a 2004 Audi A6 at best with about 70K mileage.[/quote'] Err, not quite. My friend brought a 2008 Audi A6 six months ago for $28,000 with a mileage of 15k miles.

Err' date=' not quite. My friend brought a 2008 Audi A6 six months ago for $28,000 with a mileage of 15k miles.[/quote'] I wish I could ship that to Europe. You would never ever get that price here. Have fun in the US.:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: