This is a blessing in disguise.

patriot

We will now have 2 more days to wait for the final kick and pack-up the team with most pathetic bowling unit... but this tournament will be a watershed for India's bowlers, and will be used an opporuunity to send a strong message by dropping Ishant & RP till they recover to 140 + ways. For far too long we continued to turn a blind eye to our pathetic bowling that conceeded 300 odd runs more often than not - because we kept winning, now that we are short on batting we see what a ****ing liability we have been carrying around. I think this should augur well for thumping Aussies in a few weeks as well as the 2 big WCs to come the next 2 years. Now only if Pak get their sorry *****es thumped via Anderson and Company in the semis...Id be OKAY with life. :--D

but this tournament will be a watershed for India's bowlers, and will be used an opporuunity to send a strong message by dropping Ishant & RP till they recover to 140 + ways.
And replace them with two other jokers who themselves will be replaced after one series ? Been this way before. It is just that our bowlers are pathetic. I fear about our chances against SL later this year. We won the last home series against them mainly on the back of a single Kumble spell in the last half hour on the second day of the Delhi Test. If one SL batsman gets going, the current bunch will give up.

Who are the backup bowlers? 1.Sreesanth 2.Munaf 3.Irfan 4.Agarkar 5.Tyagi 6.Balaji 7.Dinda Lets pray that two-three of these bowlers in the above list do well in the Irani Trophy and the challengers series thereafter, so that at leats for Aus series we have got a decent attack. And please rest Ishant and RP for a while, ask them to re-discover their pace before getting them back in the ODI team.

Who are the backup bowlers? 1.Sreesanth 2.Munaf 3.Irfan 4.Agarkar 5.Tyagi 6.Balaji 7.Dinda Lets pray that two-three of these bowlers in the above list do well in the Irani Trophy and the challengers series thereafter, so that at leats for Aus series we have got a decent attack. And please rest Ishant and RP for a while, ask them to re-discover their pace before getting them back in the ODI team.
I would infact add Pradeep Sangwan into this list but not much hopes on Balaji though.....
We will now have 2 more days to wait for the final kick and pack-up the team with most pathetic bowling unit... but this tournament will be a watershed for India's bowlers' date= and will be used an opporuunity to send a strong message by dropping Ishant & RP till they recover to 140 + ways. For far too long we continued to turn a blind eye to our pathetic bowling that conceeded 300 odd runs more often than not - because we kept winning, now that we are short on batting we see what a ****ing liability we have been carrying around. I think this should augur well for thumping Aussies in a few weeks as well as the 2 big WCs to come the next 2 years. Now only if Pak get their sorry *****es thumped via Anderson and Company in the semis...Id be OKAY with life. :--D
How about also dumping the idiot Bhaji? The only way Bhaji will learn is if he is dropped for couple of years at least. We didn't play Mishra in the first game - see how he did in second! What did Bhaji do - absolutely nothing. I would like to see Sharma & Bhaji nowhere near the Indian ODI/T20 team. END OF STORY.

Dhoni wanted five bowlers & how many did he get? THREE. Sharma and Bhaji didn't turn up - as usual. Whey weren't they dropped? Why haven't we heard anything from the Indian camp after yesterday's games? Especially, Dhoti & excuses about not dropping Sharma and Bhaji or how cr@p they were? I blame Dhoti for all this - he was good but getting too big for his shoes.

I still think in tests Zak' date='Ishant and Sree can do a good job. RP is the one who I am most disappointed with.[/quote'] Sreesanth is lucky that he has been out injured all this while. While he was actually in the team - except for a Test and T20 match in SA - he did what Ishant has been doing lately. Sreesanth was nothing but Agarkar plus the dancing. But now nostalgia makes him look like a great bowler.

Frankly speaking I would not prefer Sreesanth because he has not been performing at all in the domestic or the county level.. he has not proved a bit till now and nowadays all news that come of him are related to glamour, movies etc. rather than cricket... I think it is better to try Tyagi instead as he is a new bowler and every new bowler gives out his heart to perform and that is what we need... also we need a good bowling coach soon probably an express bowler himself .. Indian bowlers have got ok swing and we need a coach who can increase their pace

Dhoni wanted five bowlers & how many did he get? THREE. Sharma and Bhaji didn't turn up - as usual. Whey weren't they dropped? Why haven't we heard anything from the Indian camp after yesterday's games? Especially, Dhoti & excuses about not dropping Sharma and Bhaji or how cr@p they were? I blame Dhoti for all this - he was good but getting too big for his shoes.
Its something we sitting at home knew, but the brains at BCCI couldn't understand. We would have been better off going in with more batsmen and leave the bowling to the part timers, they would have done the same kinda job