Pick your squad for the Aussie ODI series...

BERGKAMP

The only one in doubt from those three is Yuvraj. Sehwag and Zaheer will be fit.
I think Zaheer is not fit too though I hope so.. I hope all of them are fit.. I think Yuvi is also recovering well .. both Zak and Yuvi were with the team in the last match and they looked quite better.. hopefully both should be fit for the Aussie series but no confirmation for any of them .. Veeru is the only one sure and perhaps Veeru will also play CLT20 (hope he does not get hurt like IPL again there :pray: )

Is Zaheer defo fit? Thatll be good. A big squad (16?) so we can rotate well, there being 7 matches ATUL SHARMA?? Im not sure he even exists. He's a myth created by the BCCI to get our KL's PD'd Anyway- SRT,Sehwag,Gambhir,MSD,Raina,Virat,Nayyar, Bhajji Zaheer,Nehra,Mishra Tyagi,Ojha, D Kartik, Sreesanth and Murali Vijay

Playing Yusuf Pathan is a must on the Indian tracks. With the WC in the sub continent ' date= he is an important member of the team and shud get to play regularly especially at home. My options are Sachin, Sehwag, Gambhir, Raina, Dhoni, Kohli, Yusuf, Mishra, Ojha, Sreesanth, PK, Nehra, DK, Bhajji, Irfan.
WTF, one becomes important member by virtue of their consistent performances, not just by their mere presence Yusuf has done sh1t so far in international cricket He has to be dropped along with few others to send out a strong message
If Dravid does well in the next match then he can't be dropped for the Oz series. He will surely make the squad and even play if UV is not fit. 1. Tendulkar 2. Gambhir 3. Sehwag 4. Raina 5. Dhoni 6. Dravid /UV 7. Nayar 8. Harbajan 9. Zak 10. Tyagi 11. Nehra 12. Mishra 13. Irfan 14. Sreesanth 15. Praveen
If you are saying about the batting lineup too, then I think Veeru should again open with Gauti. Bhai SRT is great in opening but Veeru can take away the game in 10 overs from the opposition and that is more devastating.. Veeru should be the opener for sure.. Sachin can move to no. 3 or no. 4 And I dont think Nayar is needed if there are three fast bowlers already
If you are saying about the batting lineup too, then I think Veeru should again open with Gauti. Bhai SRT is great in opening but Veeru can take away the game in 10 overs from the opposition and that is more devastating.. Veeru should be the opener for sure.. Sachin can move to no. 3 or no. 4 And I dont think Nayar is needed if there are three fast bowlers already
No, that's not the batting order, it is the just the XI. Dravid coming in at #6 should have given you a cue:wink:. I don't like the idea of going in with six batsmen in ODIs hence I chose Nayar. Maybe, Mishra can come in place of one of the seamers but not Nayar.
No' date=' that's not the batting order, it is the just the XI. [b']Dravid coming in at #6 should have given you a cue:wink:. I don't like the idea of going in with six batsmen in ODIs hence I chose Nayar. Maybe, Mishra can come in place of one of the seamers but not Nayar.
So, if Dravid remains in the team he will have to come at no. 6 as there is no other position for him in the team.. Tendulkar or Dhoni can take the no. 3 spot after the return of Veeru and Yuvi .. frankly speaking Dravid would hardly be needed the team after the return of our full team :P