Remedies to get back the No.1 spot!!

Andy

Guest Shivani
wat logic is that?we need to win every game that we play.indo-pak isnt that big now.
But that match was crucial naaw ?! we would never have depended on Pak's win vs Aus had we won that :((
Guest Shivani
ofcourse but from ur post it seemed like u would have been happy if we get knocked out as long as we beat Pak
See the India-Pak thing always remains ... but had we won this, we had half won the trophy :((
and 3rdly its very apparently that the celeb glam sham lifestyle is having a knock on effect on their performance!
You know there's straight forward solution to this. Stop watching idiotic tv shows that feature cricketers as celebs instead of sportsman, stop buying crummy magazines that ask questions about their personal lifestyles, etc etc. Behind every stupid media channel/magazine/show etc that ask lame non cricket questions and have these guys singing, dancing etc etc, there are millions of people watching/reading those things. When the general public is willing to be this stupid then why expect the sportsmen who represent them to be wise beyond years?
wat r u talking Ishant is bowling after 10 overs' date='he hasnt gotten the new ball,infact i think if Zak doesnt return ,he can given the new ball.his problem is his action,he is jumping away to the right at the last moment istead of running in straight,as a result the balance is gone n he struggles[/quote'] Maybe you should have read the rest of my post instead of stopping after the first few words.

Thing is very simple...at this stage we need quick measures!! No mater if any1 hasnty got 140km/h pace!! Even if he is 130 odd km/hr and has got line and length bring him in!! I think munaf and pathan sud have had got chance in CT!! They don have pace but not any less slower dan ishant and RP!! But the main thng is that both of dem have line and length dat RP and Ishant dont have!!