Why is ICF less tolerant of Pakistani posters?

Nova

Better option: thread deletion
Why? It's been a policy at ICF to encourage free speech and all discussion viewpoints (however, not in the Mao Thousand Flowers method! - and I really hope someone here gets that reference), with the exception of religious discussion which has been a sore point for some on here and creates unnecessary friction.

No. It's good to see other views.
Why? It's been a policy at ICF to encourage free speech and all discussion viewpoints (however, not in the Mao Thousand Flowers method! - and I really hope someone here gets that reference), with the exception of religious discussion which has been a sore point for some on here and creates unnecessary friction.
I find ******** to be more tolerant towards Indian posters. Why are we so obsessed with whats discussed on other forums ?

First of all please open threads relevant to cricket in cricket talk. Second, most of the Pakistani posters come here to instigate and have a short stay. No one deletes their posts if they post anti-india (cricket relevant) its their foul language and derogatory terms that tick people off. I don't give a sh*t to how other forums are ran like, if we start allowing foul language against our own country and countrymen; we shouldn't be running this website or change our name to something else. Thread moved.
Good post.:two_thumbs_up:

I find ******** to be more tolerant towards Indian posters. Why are we so obsessed with whats discussed on other forums ?
I am a regular visitor on both forums and have been for a long time. It's not an obsession on what is being discussed on a rival forum, but my intention is to get balanced or varied view points based on different perspectives. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and there is some amount of bias towards respective countries which is acceptable. But when one has been a member of both forums, then it's natural to get a sense of the tone of the visitors, kind of language used, moderation policies etc. Believe me it's just personal observation and when others respond to my query - then things get more clear.

i find ICF more anti -Islamic than anti pakistan...well that too , some people using terms like paki-terriorist and terrorist-tan etc. leaves a bad taste, but for all the idiots and haters that post here we actually have more that are some really good posters who are well balanced and insightful as well.Btw one thing i like about this forum is that they are more lenient to the adult stuff !! gotta love that !

Unless you suck up to pakis its very difficult to last on ** for more than a day. If Indians dont mind getting abused and enjoy their stay @passion then its their choice. However, I agree that posters on ICF abuse all paki posters but then again most if not all pakistanis only post if Pak beats India. I dont remember seeing inzibhai like posters posting here before. Also at padosi they are quicker at deleting posts and we are not ...

i find ICF more anti -Islamic than anti pakistan...well that too , some people using terms like paki-terriorist and terrorist-tan etc. leaves a bad taste, but for all the idiots and haters that post here we actually have more that are some really good posters who are well balanced and insightful as well.Btw one thing i like about this forum is that they are more lenient to the adult stuff !! gotta love that !
How is calling Pakistan - terroristan = abusing muslims ? If u think we make fun of Islam then please check Navratri thread and you'll know. IMO most of us make fun of everything .. from santa banta jokes to Islam to Aarti & pooja ... BTW haram -halal is the favorite

How is calling Pakistan - terroristan = abusing muslims ? If u think we make fun of Islam then please check Navratri thread and you'll know. IMO most of us make fun of everything .. from santa banta jokes to Islam to Aarti & pooja ... BTW haram -halal is the favorite
:secret:

Anti-Islamic? There are probably more Muslims in our country than in Pakistan. Plus there are muslim indians in ICF too, why would anybody call another person stupid because of their religion?

Anti-Islamic? There are probably more Muslims in our country than in Pakistan. Plus there are muslim indians in ICF too' date=' why would anybody call another person stupid because of their religion?[/quote'] well there are some and sometimes the hate posts dont get deleted for sometime but then its every poster's responsibility to report offensive posts

tdigi, you should have actually bothered checking ICF's history before starting this thread. Dada_rocks, BossBhai, sandtest and others have quit ICF because mods were after them on every post they made which was anti-islamic and others. In other words, these guys were full on hinduvta's and ICF admins came down hard on them.

Please don't close the discussion. This thread is not to mock anyone here...but to get some opinion. How would I know how and what people think if there's no discussion. Some of the experienced posters have been here for a long time..so their insight is helpful.

We are not all interested in comparison with other website and we have seen the history of other websites, so we will leave it at that We would appreciate it if we could close this discussion right here Thanks
I second that :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Nope ********** has all users. idian australian english south afric a pakistani. you lot are ust ignorant bs
Well IcF also has users from all the countries you have mentioned. You are just ignorant mate.. One more thing, my posts in the cricket talks section were deleted because I was replying and playing ball with some of the pakistani posters. Mods are just doing the job in keepin a thread on its relevant topic and not let every thread be derailed. So even valued ICF member's posts are also deleted if it leads a htread to a point of no return...

Well IcF also has users from all the countries you have mentioned. You are just ignorant mate.. One more thing, my posts in the cricket talks section were deleted because I was replying and playing ball with some of the pakistani posters. Mods are just doing the job in keepin a thread on its relevant topic and not let every thread be derailed. So even valued ICF member's posts are also deleted if it leads a htread to a point of no return...
:finger::finger::finger: You iz not valued member. Facts are stubborn things.