Just How Crap is Pakistan's Batting?

davidcooper

well like you said in your other posts' date=' pakistan dont owe no favours to anyone, i bet they dont even know the type of hate that goes around on indian forums like these, if they did they would want to loose even more, to embarass you for the second time in an icc tournament this year lol.[/quote'] That's right. You owe us nothing. We are out because of our own doing.

You wanted them to do favours yesterday and now you don't care. Make your mind up. Like Hell they care either. They are playing the match on the merits and match conditions which are different from the match played on Saturday.(Why on earth would they consider India in their back of the minds, would India do the same if they were in the same situation?)

You wanted them to do favours yesterday and now you don't care. Make your mind up. Like Hell they care either. They are playing the match on the merits and match conditions which are different from the match played on Saturday.(Why on earth would they consider India in their back of the minds, would India do the same if they were in the same situation?)
At least I never did. Never wanted Pakistan to play for us. They should have played for themselves. Seems ensuring India's exit is a bigger priority for them than the match.
Did you watch the innings?
well pakistan have choked continuously in the three test matches they played against SL..?? so wat do u say abt tht?? comeon dont hype pakistan to be batting power house.. our pathetic bowling made them score 300+ .. jus accept it.. we sucked so bad.. and move on.. no point blaming pak.. they r a poor ODI & test team unlike some here are making them out to be a top team..
well pakistan have choked continuously in the three test matches they played against SL..?? so wat do u say abt tht?? comeon dont hype pakistan to be batting power house.. our pathetic bowling made them score 300+ .. jus accept it.. we sucked so bad.. and move on.. no point blaming pak.. they r a poor ODI & test team unlike some here are making them out to be a top team..
All i am asking is did you watch the pak innings?

By losing to Australia, Pakistan has also conceded the top position in the group to them. Now Pakistan will play New Zealand in the semifinal. If that match could be not decided due to rain, this rule will apply :

If a semi-final is tied, the teams shall compete in a one over per side eliminator to determine which team progresses to the final. Refer Appendix 7 click here to read. If following a tie, weather conditions prevent the one over eliminator from being completed, or if the match is a no result, then the group winners shall progress to the Final.
ie, if the semifinal ends as no-result, Pakistan will be eliminated. I don't know if the Pak management has read the rules, because it will be awesome fun if it rains on the day of the SF.
By losing to Australia, Pakistan has conceded also conceded the top position in the group to them. Now Pakistan will play New Zealand in the semifinal. If that match could be not decided due to rain, this rule will apply : ie, if the semifinal ends as no-result, Pakistan will be eliminated. I don't know if the Pak management has read the rules, because it will be awesome fun if it rains on the day of the SF.
:hysterical: Abba Jabba I didn't read the rules hab hab abba Jabba...
By losing to Australia, Pakistan has also conceded the top position in the group to them. Now Pakistan will play New Zealand in the semifinal. If that match could be not decided due to rain, this rule will apply : ie, if the semifinal ends as no-result, Pakistan will be eliminated. I don't know if the Pak management has read the rules, because it will be awesome fun if it rains on the day of the SF.
Now we can pray rain god for this to happen. :icflove: