Just How Crap is Pakistan's Batting?

davidcooper

apart from the one off 300 they got against us, just how sh@t is the pak batting no power hitters at all, only 2 decent bats in younis and moyo, rest of the batsmen are school level for me:hysterical:
Its not their batting prowess, but our listless set of pie chuckers who let them score over 300. :((
By losing to Australia, Pakistan has also conceded the top position in the group to them. Now Pakistan will play New Zealand in the semifinal. If that match could be not decided due to rain, this rule will apply : ie, if the semifinal ends as no-result, Pakistan will be eliminated. I don't know if the Pak management has read the rules, because it will be awesome fun if it rains on the day of the SF.
Pakis are illiterate tribals... and their cricket management dumbos... who cant spell a single English word.
In his defense, DK is a top class poster, one of the best around, level headed and calm. DK, ha ha, those posts had me bursting in laughter yaaar - Seriously, I haven't laughed so hard for so long. Those posts were as left field as they came :winky:
my friend i hope this exit for india burns for a long time to come, nothing like seing big headed people like you shamed :hysterical:
my friend i hope this exit for india burns for a long time to come' date=' nothing like seing big headed people like you shamed :hysterical:[/quote'] Oh, no. It's opportunistic trolls like you that run for cover. You surface when India loses a match or two and then disappear when you have egg on your face.

Yesterday showed that wat a crap line-up this is.on a flat batting track after winning toss they were restricted to 233(that too thaks to Amer)>the moment pressure is applied on them,they collapse.in our game we just didnt apply enuf pressure,we sat back n waited

Same could be said about yours, no? You guys can`t handle mendis(Asia cup final comes to mind) nor murali( that coca cola cup final in sharjah when you were 60 odd all out). And batting is supposed to be your strength? Yeah right.
lol Mendis was a mystery then,nobody could read him.although we still should have played him better.we battered him for good once we solved his mystery in series in Jan n recently Compaq cup cocacola cup thats way back.it wasnt us who won the toss n batted first,we were chasing under lights which is always difficult against class bowlers Vaas n Murali
Same could be said about yours, no? You guys can`t handle mendis(Asia cup final comes to mind) nor murali( that coca cola cup final in sharjah when you were 60 odd all out). And batting is supposed to be your strength? Yeah right.
You should not be talking about who can handle who. You guys can not handle Ireland. End of discussion. Nothing gets worse than that. Nothing gets worse than getting knocked out of a WC by Ireland.