$500,000 ICF for all*

Sachinism

what abt me plz yaar m the best loser in ur bets section and u cant find a bigger loser than me in the bets section so i shud be given the priority 50milz plz :emc: i ll invest it in the finals and i ll return 60 millz to u paaji give me 50 milz for once

but ur supposed to be the king of london! :((
Babe, I am King of London, but being king, you can't give away all your resources or the people of the land will have me out on my ass
Where's the gujju love at ? :((
Sorry buddy, I lost 15m in bets and gave out 11m. I think that was more than enough for the day. Let me earn more and then next time Pakistan lose, we'll celebrate again, can't be that long :winky:

Babe, I am King of London, but being king, you can't give away all your resources or the people of the land will have me out on my ass Sorry buddy, I lost 15m in bets and gave out 11m. I think that was more than enough for the day. Let me earn more and then next time Pakistan lose, we'll celebrate again, can't be that long :winky:
hehehe! i'm a babe not an aunty chal jaa manne thara ICF na paisa natho jptha!! :icflove: