Select your pacers for Australia ODI Series

After what happened at Christchurch' date=' i wouldn't want Munaf anywhere close to our LOI Teams.[/quote'] yeah i know that was such a farce.i also hate his lethargic attitude.but we dont have too many options.other options could be to include Tyagi or recall Sir Aggy.Munaf atleast on his good days can be very economical n is a good death bowler

I'd say an absolute no to Munaf:pray: I'd bring back Irfan Pathan...mainly coz of his batting abilities...we all know he cannot do any magic with the ball just like our current brand of bowlers..but atleast he can chip in with the bat. To be honest, without Zak, our bowling dept lacks power...wish ishant finds form

My choice 1) Aashish Nehra - impressive performance in CT , though he chokes sometimes under pressure, nevertheless best of Indian seamers in CT, deserves another chance 2) Pravin Kumar: This guy is not phasht, but bowls line and length , can use new ball, swings both ways and miser in giving away runs. His performance in CT is not bad enough to drop him 3) Munaf patel: Bowled well in Irani trophy..again line and length bowler, I'd select him ahead of Sreesath. 4) I.sharma: Though his performance is bad in CT , he deserves another chance only because he is young and hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes. .
Oh..They have selected these 4 pacers but I'd have selected sreesanth instead of tyagi, but tyagi is not a bad choice after his performance in challengers :two_thumbs_up: