Happy Karwa Chauth

Lord

good.the mondays i believe u can eat some things
I can eat a lot of things....:--Dfruits,dryfruits,milk tea ,coffee ,chocolates,peanut chikkis..... My hubby thinks it is the fasting that is keeping me ...well ...not so slim.:girl_sigh:

Bitter fourth even. :hmmmm:
hehe, yeah I meant the Fourth :tounge_smile:
I can eat a lot of things....:--Dfruits,dryfruits,milk tea ,coffee ,chocolates,peanut chikkis..... My hubby thinks it is the fasting that is keeping me ...well ...not so slim.:girl_sigh:
:hehe:

but why dont u fast on Karwa chauth?i mean if u believe in one,u believe in all? or u cant tolerate ur hubby?:winky:

but why dont u fast on Karwa chauth?i mean if u believe in one,u believe in all? or u cant tolerate ur hubby?:winky:
Because I am not a Panju or from UP.We don't do it ...No one in our family keeps it.No karwa chawth or sindoor/mangalsutra etc....:roti:

That’s better food than the frozen nonsense I end up eating on most days. How can it be called ‘fasting’ if you can eat all? :hmmmm2:

Guest Gunner
Because I am not a Panju or from UP.We don't do it ...No one in our family keeps it.No karwa chawth or sindoor/mangalsutra etc....:roti:
Are you from peshawar? :hmmm:

Joru Ka Ghulam :hehe: j/k:icflove:
Nahi re. She was staying hungry for me and i was giving her company. The worse thing was something came up in office and I reached home at 11pm! Poor girl waited for me till then. And it was difficult being without water for so long for both of us

Nahi re. She was staying hungry for me and i was giving her company. The worse thing was something came up in office and I reached home at 11pm! Poor girl waited for me till then. And it was difficult being without water for so long for both of us
That's a real loving couple. Very sweet indeed. :two_thumbs_up: