Indian Scientist Wins Nobel Prize for Chemistry

Macj

Guest Gunner
Who or what are Golts? I've seen it mentioned on here quite a few times. Anyway on topic Big up *insert India flag emoticon*
Golt = southie quota palyers aka G23, nikred etc. PS: forgot flamy and h4te. :finger:

Excellent news! First Rahman’s Oscar prize, then the moon mission success and now this. These days, we’re in the news for all right reasons. :isalute: P.S; And FFS, stop brining in Pakistanis into this thread. Why are you numpty-heads all so obsessed with them? This is an occasion for us to celebrate our success, not their failures.

Chandrasekhar won it for the US as his American Alma Mater had to be recognized for felicitating the achievement, i guess the same will hold true for Venkatraman, but CV Raman won it pure and dear for India and India alone.

Guest Gunner
Chandrasekhar won it for the US as his American Alma Mater had to be recognized for felicitating the achievement' date=' i guess the same will hold true for Venkatraman, but [b']CV Raman won it pure and dear for India and India alone.
Agreed. Isn't it a pity that in so many years we have been unable to provide the right facilities for academics and scientists? They will continue to win for the US, UK et al until we redress this problem.