Hi

amitkalra20009

how may i collect my prize Smilies [More] Additional Options Miscellaneous Options Automatically parse links in text Automatically embed media (requires automatic parsing of links in text to be on). Disable smilies in text Attach Files Valid file extensions: avi bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg mpeg mpg nsv pdf png psd txt wma wmv zip Thread SubscriptionNotification Type: Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Post a Poll Yes, post a poll with this thread Number of poll options: (Maximum: 10) Posting Rules You may post new threads You may post replies You may post attachments You may edit your posts -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- vB code is On Smilies are On %7Boption%7D code is On HTML code is Off All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 PM. Mark Forums Read | View Forum Leaders | Log Out amitkalra20009 -- India-Flag-Colors ---- IFC - Mod -- Slick -- Bluez -- Mobile Contact Us - Indian Cricket Fans - Archive - Sitemap - Top Copyright ©2007 - Indian Cricket Fans Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2007 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited

What prize Marirs? And should we move this thread to chit chat?
Since champions trohy SS was a big competition, the admins had decided that there would be a prize (undecided) for the winner. And will move the thread to chit-chat now.

Since champions trohy SS was a big competition, the admins had decided that there would be a prize (undecided) for the winner. And will move the thread to chit-chat now.
thats unfair u should have told us beforehand so i would have worked harder :hitler: j/k.is there anything for 5th place:((