Which ICF poster would you love to be Team India's coach and why ?

patriot

Not Fahad himself, but his worst nightmare. To be fair that phrase could confuse the reader into thinking that Patriots i.d on the forum was either a) farhad or b) Bagh Bobs worst nightmare Which is what Sree thought I am guessing I remember someone on ** saying T Kumar was better than Sehwag in that 04 tour, dont know who. Then he scored that 300. Dont remember any names from **. Probably for the best. One of the best ICfever posters was Gullu from back in the day. In response to the Q though- Team India should get BladeBhai for just the Pak matches.:two_thumbs_up:
It was that retard, Farhad. And guess what, our man Gambler :laugh: was the first one to bring up this retard's observation on ICFever. See link below: http://v4.sportnetwork.net/phorum/read.php?118,2748752

:firstmove: :nono: Haaw how can you talk like that ? :omg: :((
You wanted the job of the coach. And the job of the coach is to help improve the team. And Gary Kirsten said increased levels of testosterone helps performace. Sooo if the captain has increased levels of testosterone it helps the rest of the team. Which in turn means India will win more matches and we will celebrate more often on here. So its WIN for everyone :yay:

It was that retard, Farhad. And guess what, our man Gambler :laugh: was the first one to bring up this retard's observation on ICFever. See link below: http://v4.sportnetwork.net/phorum/read.php?118,2748752
LOL, that is funny. Old timers on that thread. The poster Dog_ whos chipped in there- think he was Saffie, he was hilarious. Remember him for his really dry sense of humous err I mean humour

following patriot's post, the whole compilation of Rahul Nair's Moron Mode On posts. :D "*MORON POSTER of ICF MODE* man he failed...... he is a fa cking hijda........you shoulda seen his afce when ontong caught him.... looked like a ****ign chakka.... i hate seeing his face... hope al-qaeda kills him......... he and dravid fa cked us today.............. and gullu, that straight drive was a fluke..... dhoni woulda been better.... every time i see this chu tiya hijda, i feel like breaking my TV set.... *MORON POSTER MODE OFF*" "*MORON POSTER MODE ON* that was just a fluke... this hijda cannto ever catch anything if it dropped in his face...... i want to break my TV set... this catch means he will stay in team for next test... and his gay BF dravid... mad archod's house should be set on fire for taking that catch.... *MORON POSTER MODE OFF*" "*MORON MODE ON* yaar this laxman chakka is getting on my nerves.... maybe his gay BF dravid came on his hands... all the flukes are sticking today...... can't wait for him to drop a crucial one, so we can put charcoal on his face, put him on a donkey and tie his BF's hands to the donkey's tail, while i ar$ewhip him all over hyderabad......he looked surprised like a hijda who got his period when he smiled after the catch.... hate him hate him hate him crybaby one-dimensional fool.... *MORON MODE OFF*" "*MORON MODE ON* damn this selfish gay fool dravid moron.... laxman's sucked out all his juices and now he's patting full-tosses back.... i wish i could go to kolkata, invade the pitch and strangle this a$ $hole.......he will now hit winning ruins and stay in the team for two yrs... with hijda BF who will give maalish to his d.ck....pls pls pls someone kill this guy so laxman will cry and in grief get the **** out of or team..... crybaby losers both of them..... *MORON MODE OFF*" "*MORON POSTER MODE ON* see? this fool can only block away like the gay ****** he is....and he has taught this to his BF also.... this fool is the reason why we dont win any matches...break his stupid bat on his head...... *MORON POSTER MODE OFF*" "*MORON POSTER MODE ON* damn this gay fool dravid.... he hits chu tiya bowlers like smith for a boundary and sh its bricks against pollock and ntini...loser fool should go back to his fugly BF... and both shoud be banned from even ranji...... i wish i could slap b itchslap both of them and garland them with slippers and onions and parade them naked in Azad maidan.... retard fools... *MORON MODE OFF*"

um... Rahul's posts were a general parody of the Gambler rant style. That said Rahul (when he used to post) was one of the most intelligent, insightful and generally brilliant minds on the game and an awesome writer. Look up his old Knocking Around the Nets columns.

Yeah Salil. Rahul/Raul was un facting believable in his parody of Gambler- who is a FACTING LEGEND of Indian cricket forums, if ever there was one. I guess only us old timers will appreciate what those days were and the context of the parody. Below is the list of some of Rahul's best work under the title cricket stories. http://www.cricketnetwork.co.uk/main/s119/st67829.htm