Which ICF poster would you love to be Team India's coach and why ?

patriot

Mine would be the legendary Gambler from SN who posted here at ICF as The Master This guy is the toughest task master/disciplinarian there ever can be. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He would ensure our team forever remain on it's toes - :hysterical:. Below link shows the threads where this legendary disciplinarian has left his pearls of wisdom for our team and players.:winky: I have to say Gambit is one lucky s**^ker. He can escape sadness even on days that India loses as long as he is watching the match with this tough taskmaster. :laugh:http://www.indiancricketfans.com/search.php?searchid=257229

This guy is so tough, that even in victory he seeks utter perfection. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=479

right eveyone.... well *****ing played all u ********s.....why cant u show the same pride and passion in all the games. that dog vvsl played a great knock....this idiot should realize he is much better off playing in this free flow fashion than anything else. Welcome back saurav....good innings under pressure....keep it up break-dancer kutti is a ***ing star......we need more such people with such sort of aggression.... right dogs very well played.....now just dont blow it up....KLPD mat karna and just win the series.....starters achhe the now on to the main course
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=233
these two idiots zak and saurav have done very well way to go guys and dont sit on ur lazy arses now.....keep it ***ing up

I am so tempted to post to of " his" funniest impersonations for the benefit of the new ICF brigade. I hope its decent enough for the mods not to delete it, I have my doubts, though. He hated Laxman..when he was in poor form and hated Dravid when he batted a wee slow. The invaluable Gambler (impersonation) pearls from the old ICF, courtesy Mr. Wicket: :hatsoff:

yaar this laxman chakka is getting on my nerves.... maybe his gay BF dravid came on his hands... all the flukes are sticking today...... can't wait for him to drop a crucial one, so we can put charcoal on his face, put him on a donkey and tie his BF's hands to the donkey's tail, while i ar him all over hyderabad......he looked surprised like a hijda who got his period when he smiled after the catch.... hate him hate him hate him crybaby one-dimensional fool....
damn this selfish gay fool dravid moron.... laxman's sucked out all his juices and now he's patting full-tosses back.... i wish i could go to kolkata, invade the pitch and strangle this a$ .......he will now hit winning ruins and stay in the team for two yrs... with hijda BF who will give maalish to his d.ck....pls pls pls someone kill this guy so laxman will cry and in grief get the **** out of or team..... crybaby losers both of them.....

no worries Patriot, those gems from Gambler won't be deleted. That said Rahul Nair came up with those impersonation gems... hilarious ****. :hysterical:
Thanks Salil. Rahul Nair, I think in those days was the one of the most knowledgeable poster going around and a freelance writer. Really, those days were the best. All that we need here is for Gambit to persuade Gambler to join back promising him a freehand.:dance: I had 4 different Ids there that got banned by SN because of my terror activities on the padosi board. I was Farhad aka Baghdad Bob' s worst nightmare on Channel4 cricket forum ( moderator Chandan would testify this) . So much that this coward fled and joined his own cricket forum community i.e ** at SN. Funnily enough it was due to my obsession of hunting down of this idiot that I found SN and then IC fever. :laugh: . The 4 ids I used at SN in order of ban were : Som, servo, timer and hhh. :D

Not Fahad himself, but his worst nightmare. To be fair that phrase could confuse the reader into thinking that Patriots i.d on the forum was either a) farhad or b) Bagh Bobs worst nightmare Which is what Sree thought I am guessing I remember someone on ** saying T Kumar was better than Sehwag in that 04 tour, dont know who. Then he scored that 300. Dont remember any names from **. Probably for the best. One of the best ICfever posters was Gullu from back in the day. In response to the Q though- Team India should get BladeBhai for just the Pak matches.:two_thumbs_up:

. One of the best ICfever posters was Gullu from back in the day. In response to the Q though- Team India should get BladeBhai for just the Pak matches.:two_thumbs_up:
I had dinner with Gullu way back, he was getting married...slowly faded away and got busy in his life I guess I might find him in surrey cricket club