Younis Khan gets grilled by MP's, resigns

By the way I cant understand why any Pakistani blame indian media. Indian media is supposed to do it, its their responsibility, and they havn't done anything wrong whatsoever, simple highlighted an issue which was actually here and raised first here from Pak media. On the other hand its even more funny that indian are feeling happy, giving points , congratulaitons and credits to their media :D what is this? I can bet had this news been not covered on any single indian channel, the result was same... ABSOLUTLY no different result here if india have highlighted it or not [here I am talking about only this issue at least, otherwise yes your media is STRONG]... In this case, Dasti sb still was have to give same statements, still to call parlimentary meeting, still the same gossips in Pak and YK still to resign and whatever will happen even next that too wont be influenced by indian media. If we are balming Indian media.... totally wrong, no need. If indians are taking credit... totally wrong, no need.

By the way I cant understand why any Pakistani blame indian media. Indian media is supposed to do it, its their responsibility, and they havn't done anything wrong whatsoever, simple highlighted an issue which was actually here and raised first here from Pak media. On the other hand its even more funny that indian are feeling happy, giving points , congratulaitons and credits to their media :D what is this? I can bet had this news been not covered on any single indian channel, the result was same... ABSOLUTLY no different result here if india have highlighted it or not [here I am talking about only this issue at least, otherwise yes your media is STRONG]... In this case, Dasti sb still was have to give same statements, still to call parlimentary meeting, still the same gossips in Pak and YK still to resign and whatever will happen even next that too wont be influenced by indian media. If we are balming Indian media.... totally wrong, no need. If indians are taking credit... totally wrong, no need.
idunnoswhutyo1284845625q.jpg

Why don't they suicide bomb pcb hq...they have so many at their disposal.... This is complete stupidity..... Younus Khan shouldn't take this crap over and over again.... I bet Shahid pathan Afridi has something to do with this... his own personal goal in achieving captaincy

Don't you see? Since Younis left because of Dasti, and Dasti is now blaming it on Indian Media, Indian Media just singlehandedly destroyed Pakistan's Captain :lol: Please be aware Indian media also tried to overthrow Dhoni after loss vs Pak, but he and the rest of the team have become immune to whatever Press says about them so India was not affected fortunately :--D But seriously, Pakistan/PCB should really be thinking right now about apologizing to Younis and get him back. Heck get Musharraf to make an official TV apology or something. You won't find a Captain like this again who'll lead you to wins and semis in a long, long time, and then don't blame the losses against India and early exits in upcoming tournies on Afridi/Malik's poor Captaincy.
You've got a population of about 7/8 times of that which is Pakistan you'd expect that power to be there as well. Sometimes I come here just to laugh at the blunt stupidity and ignorance of many of the Indian posters here, not all but the majority. Stupidity which leads to unneccessary racism. All in all, it's another day in the wonderfully adventurous world of Pakistani cricket and politics, which continues to shock. Despite all of this Pakistan will come out and compete with NZ and possibly beat them too, particularly in the Test format.
Some one here said....the whole world is laughing at Pak and u open ur window once in a while....I am sure u Pakis will never do that....U prefer being laughed at then to do sm soul searching... Anywayz... Everyone beats NZ (Except Pakis lost to a c grade team like NZ). India beat em in Test and ODI in NZ.... If u dont beat them in ur Muslim Mafia Back yard of Dubai.... then u might as well stop playing cricket and send all ur players to join Taliban....heard they pay a lot... THis is quite typical of Pakis..... potraying themselves as Under dogs every time as if the whole world is out to get Pakis.....
Finally a Paki who is objective.... Regarding we taking credit.... You are the only one who says Indian Media has nothing to do with it..rest 99% say it is to be blamed on India lik everythin else..... So moral of the story is.... Yes we did it...and yes we will sit back and enjoy....:yay:

Well the issue was initially raised by trash Indian media and then what do you see the very next day? Some corrupt stupid idle Pakistani politician trying to earn recognition for doing his day job for investigating into non-existing issue! PCB should drag this idiot Disti guy to court for labeling modest Yonus without any evidence and destroying Pakistan image in international cricket (which is already not that great). All when it seemed like things were going smoothly pathetic Pakistani politicians and Indian media just had to throw dirt. No wonder our country is struggling when the chiefs at every hierarchy are corrupt! I hope Yonus doesn't retire and we need to win 2011 WC under him.

Well the issue was initially raised by trash Indian media and then what do you see the very next day? Some corrupt stupid idle Pakistani politician trying to earn recognition for doing his day job for investigating into non-existing issue! PCB should drag this idiot Disti guy to court for labeling modest Yonus without any evidence and destroying Pakistan image in international cricket (which is already not that great). All when it seemed like things were going smoothly pathetic Pakistani politicians and Indian media just had to throw dirt. No wonder our country is struggling when the chiefs at every hierarchy are corrupt! I hope Yonus doesn't retire and we need to win 2011 WC under him.
Blaming any media (particularly a foreign one) for the debacle is very naive and a very easy route to escape your problems. Indian media writes trash about Indian cricketers and the team day in and out, but our players have learned to deal with it by ignoring their retarded statements. Pakistani's should be really asking the government that why is it so bothered about a loss in cricketing arena and why aren't they concerned over the Army HQ attacks instead ? It is none of your politician's business on how the cricketers play their game on the field and have no right to question their integrity.
In other words: The common denominator to Pakistans problems => INDIA
Well I usually don't blame Indian media as its their job to run stupid reports about Pakistan b/c that's what their public like to watch and listen and that's where their media industry gets very competitive, in simple words who can make a better fairytale. They just like to publish unquoted reports from their so called imaginative sources. Indian media did play a huge role to throw dirt at Yonus, but still I more so blame our ghadae politicians for being jackarsses!
Blaming any media (particularly a foreign one) for the debacle is very naive and a very easy route to escape your problems. Indian media writes trash about Indian cricketers and the team day in and out, but our players have learned to deal with it by ignoring their retarded statements. Pakistani's should be really asking the government that why is it so bothered about a loss in cricketing arena and why aren't they concerned over the Army HQ attacks instead ? It is none of your politician's business on how the cricketers play their game on the field and have no right to question their integrity.
you got most of it right but the very first report of accusation for match fixing was run by Indian media