Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

ZK, Munaf, Kumar. Thats 3 at least. Give the others a go. Give them a run, give them a chance. Instead all we hear is that no one else can concede 6 runs an over like Nehra, only Nehra can go at 60 runs for 10 overs. So situation coming to WC is nehra has played for like 2 years non stop and others have not had chance to show their worth or develop. Instead we have goofy who was always rubbish even in his pomp getting older and worse by the day when we could have invested thos 2 years in young talent who would be improving by the day!

ZK' date=' Munaf, Kumar. Thats 3 at least. Give the others a go. Give them a run, give them a chance. Instead all we hear is that no one else can concede 6 runs an over like Nehra, only Nehra can go at 60 runs for 10 overs. So situation coming to WC is nehra has played for like 2 years non stop and others have not had chance to show their worth or develop. Instead we have goofy who was always rubbish even in his pomp getting older and worse by the day when we could have invested thos 2 years in young talent who would be improving by the day![/quote'] if you are suggesting pk n munaf over nehra for death bowling, then its lollable. zak yes, I'd bowl zak alongside nehra in the death overs.
if you are suggesting pk n munaf over nehra for death bowling' date= then its lollable.zak yes, I'd bowl zak alongside nehra in the death overs.
What speciality does nehra has that other Indian seamers dont have ,that you are saying its lollable to bowl them in the death overs BTW lol at lollable
yes it is awful but Ishant' date=' Praveen Kumar, Zak, Sree, Munaf etc also have very bad economy rates during this period..........they don't seem to get so much criticism.[/quote'] thats exactly my point why would you make a player certainity if he is no better than the others,specially when he can only bowl whereas PK and Zak can bat a bit as well,so they are much more useful to the side :winky:
yes it is awful but Ishant' date=' Praveen Kumar, Zak, Sree, Munaf etc also have very bad economy rates during this period..........they don't seem to get so much criticism.[/quote']That is because it all boils down to who hates whom. Not to worry if fit ZK and Nehra are the top two pace bowling options for the WC in the sub-continent followed by Munaf all things considered. Here is something I have said yesterday on the topic with some details. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1245278&postcount=466

From cricinfo (and RoRo put this on match thread too) Stats and trivia •Nehra conceded 70 runs in nine overs in the last game. It was the ninth time he had leaked more than 70 in an ODI and he holds the dubious record of doing it the most times.Three other bowlers - Waqar, James Anderson, and Naved-ul-Hasan - have given more than 70 runs seven times.

From cricinfo (and RoRo put this on match thread too) Stats and trivia •Nehra conceded 70 runs in nine overs in the last game. It was the ninth time he had leaked more than 70 in an ODI and he holds the dubious record of doing it the most times.Three other bowlers - Waqar, James Anderson, and Naved-ul-Hasan - have given more than 70 runs seven times.
I think there'd be many more coming. Given the scoring rate these days in the ODIs.
thats exactly my point why would you make a player certainity if he is no better than the others' date=specially when he can only bowl whereas PK and Zak can bat a bit as well,so they are much more useful to the side :winky:
on the other hand, why would you only criticize him when he's no better than others? Why not criticize Munaf or Sree or Ishant etc.

Yeah well bowled again. Got smacked at over 10 an over, as usual is economy rate was a shocker and got oppositon of to a flyer. No doubt his adoring fans will as usal dimiss that fact of his economy rate. And instead point to the wicket he got and claim it does not matter he gets smoked as he took wicket! I mean who cares he got smashed , as he took a wicket. No idea how his place is a lock in and he is always on team sheet no mattere what. This guy will cost us matches, lets hope its not a crucial game in WC!