Another firing in FIA Building,Lahore

Rajiv

What do these sick mother****ers get by killing innocent people ? How do you live with yourself ?
innocent?? are you high? ISI for years trained these mofos...dawood is still being protected....Kargil war-- paki soldiers fought alongside jihadis.....they're all the same....let them kill each other

What do these sick mother****ers get by killing innocent people ? How do you live with yourself ?
Depends if these innocents have supported terrorism against India for example. Which most paks do. If they do then they have given moral supprt to jihadis which has shaped their countrys policy to support state sponsored jihads. Thus they are victims of the Frankenstein they created!

They are human beings, no different to you or me, stationed on the other side of the border the only difference Dont let your patriotism blind you
That's right. Most of those who die are people busy earning bread for their families. Innocent people always die in such horrible attacks.

Wheres Amar Singh :dontknow: Has the blaming on India started yet?
I dont think so ... BTW isnt it weird that 2 weeks ago the terrorists responsible for attack on the Sri lankan cricket team were LTTE and then couple of days ago one of thee so called LTTE terrorist was arrested in the PAK army HQ ... Why would LTTE want to attack Pak Army HQ ? I am confused :wall:

Pakistan need to realise there is no good taliban and there is no bad taliban u cannot bomb 1 taliban in waziristan and send flowers to another in afghanistan the same hand they feed is coming to bite them yeh to sirf trailor hai ..... , let them bomb waziristan then ... picture abhi baki hai mere dost

Depends if these innocents have supported terrorism against India for example. Which most paks do. If they do then they have given moral supprt to jihadis which has shaped their countrys policy to support state sponsored jihads. Thus they are victims of the Frankenstein they created!
In other words, who cares if they die, they are pakis, if you know one, you know them all. Some sympathy for the victims, a few kind words is not asking a lot is it ? You deny for others what you demand for youself ... And to think, I was under the romantic disselusion we Indians were different, have compassion in our hearts, can forgive but never forget :rose: