Moon moon sen

Texy

********* cricket forum hai yeh.
yup I was also thinking the same when I saw the request :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BTW the latest desi celebrity scandal was perhaps of nepali actress Namrata Shrestha and it was real .. she accepted it unlike Riya who did not accept it :winky: waise there is a huge desi forums which is 100x bigger than ICF and deals with those. It is India's most popular forum as per alexa rankings too. Almost everyone knows it :wink:

yup I was also thinking the same when I saw the request :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BTW the latest desi celebrity scandal was perhaps of nepali actress Namrata Shrestha and it was real .. she accepted it unlike Riya who did not accept it :winky: waise there is a huge desi forums which is 100x bigger than ICF and deals with those. It is India's most popular forum as per alexa rankings too. Almost everyone knows it :wink:
Why don't I know it?:((

Why don't I know it?:((
sent a PM with the name.. I saw it mentioned several times here on ICF too .. how did you not know.. I thought every Indian net surfer (at least the younger generation) knew it.. it is India's most popular forum and one of the most popular in the world :dontknow:

no.. :finger: but for me age is just a number.. I go for the quality.. :--D
In other words, beggars cannot be choosers :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

sent a PM with the name.. I saw it mentioned several times here on ICF too .. how did you not know.. I thought every Indian net surfer (at least the younger generation) knew it.. it is India's most popular forum and one of the most popular in the world :dontknow:
I haven't received no PM :whack:

In other words' date=' beggars cannot be choosers :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote']
More like you take whatever you get. :hysterical:
oww shutup u fake casanovas... the real one is here.. the beauty shud be admired and consumed irrespective of the age.. I wud honeslty bone sridevi and moon moon :eyedance:

oww shutup u fake casanovas... the real one is here.. the beauty shud be admired and consumed irrespective of the age.. I wud honeslty bone sridevi and moon moon :eyedance:
understandable .. very desperate measure