The success story

DomainK

One fine day Santa woke up to an unusually bright morning. He walked outside to see that everything was bright, the weather was wonderful and there were clouds floating almost at the roof height. And then he saw the ladder that started from a nearby tree and it was so tall that it's top end was not even visible. Next to it was a sign that read "ladder to success". Santa was surprised and curious. So he started climbing his way up the ladder. After sometime he came up to a cloud touching the ladder. There was a girl sitting on that. "You can have sex with me" she said looking at him seductively, "or you can climb up to success". Santa wanted to have sex with her as he he could not even remember when he got laid last, but he wanted to see what was up there. So he climbed on as the girl looked disappointedly. Then he came upon another cloud and there was another girl sitting, much hotter than the previous one. She said "You can have sex with me or you can climb up to success". Santa looked at her, but he decided that he wanted to climb up to find out what else was in store. After sometime, he came up to another cloud. On that cloud was sitting the most gorgeous woman Santa had ever seen in the smallest possible clothes. She winked at him and said seductively "You can have sex with me or you can climb up to success". Santa was exploding inside the pants, but against all temptations, decided to climb up. The woman gave him a look of death. After sometime, came another cloud. On this could was an unbelievably hot and beautiful woman of dreams sitting wearing tiny leafs to cover her private parts. She said "You can have sex with me or you can climb up to success". Santa almost fainted and almost decided to stay on that cloud forever. But then curiosity got the better of him as the women were getting hotter and hotter. So he decided to keep climbing. Soon he came to the end of the ladder. And there was a huge cloud. As Santa got nearer and nearer, he got more and more excited and curious. As the he was level with the cloud, he saw a wonderful house surrounded by trees and a lake next to it. The perfect romantic setting. He stepped on the cloud, opened the door and walked up to the bed room. In the bedroom there was a bed decorated with flowers and soft shining stars. Santa looked in with curiosity and expectation. Sitting on that bed was an ugly man of the size of a Buffalo. And he said "Hi, my name is cess".