ICF Founding Members' Profiles - Shwetabh

Gambit

Shwetabh - The Dreamer ======================== the_little_prince_011.gif Shwetabh is amongst the very few of us who had(for the large part of his life) the courage to follow his heart and do what he was passionate about - Star gazing. Unlike most of us, he never let the little boy who stared at the glittering sky grow up. He lived his dream. I've almost always found myself nodding after reading Shwetabh's opinions because they are so well thought out and lucidly presented. He's probably the most unflappable person on ICF, never letting emotions get the better of him. You can always expect something new, a fresh out of the box perspective from him which is why his opinions generate a lot of exchange of ideas. His account of the 1996 World Cup Quarter Final is one of the finest personal accounts I've ever read. IndianCricketFans needs Shwetabh because where would we be today if he weren't there to help us realise this collective dream of ours?

Never flapping? You kidding me? Do I need to bring up my threads on Sachin and how Shwetabh completely lost his marbles lol. Thats okay Shwetabh, even you can not be right all the time :winky: I have always enjoyed his works, more so when he delves deeper within himself and makes a thread/post laced with personal anecdotes(which unfortunately is on decline these days). I probably follow him more on Chit chat sections and Current Affairs forum and his thoughts are not very different to mine, most of the time that is. Still remember all those fracas with BB and DR. I still can not get how those two folks did not get what Shwetabh was trying to convey. Ah well. And yes his 1996 WC write up was great!