Deadliest Talib attack in 2 yrs kills 91- Hillary Clinton comments

Desi Cartman

but why are india ready to talk to Pakis and they have taken away few thousand soldiers from the border I ask why??
Because we have Manmohan Singh as a PM.:(( Now that Obama has been shut up with a Nobel Peace award....Hillary will have to do all the shooting....:haha:

but why are india ready to talk to Pakis and they have taken away few thousand soldiers from the border I ask why??
I am no fan of congress either but ... * PM was in Srinagar so he had to say that we want to speak with Pak * he said we will only talk if they take some action against the 26-11 suspect So basically he didnt say anything new The reason for fewer soldiers (Although I havent read about it) might be because during winters its difficult for pak to send mofos across or they might be sending them to naxal hit areas or they might be reducing the number as situation has been comparatively better than what it was 2-3 years ago.

I am no fan of congress either but ... * PM was in Srinagar so he had to say that we want to speak with Pak * he said we will only talk if they take some action against the 26-11 suspect So basically he didnt say anything new The reason for fewer soldiers (Although I havent read about it) might be because during winters its difficult for pak to send mofos across or they might be sending them to naxal hit areas or they might be reducing the number as situation has been comparatively better than what it was 2-3 years ago.
Die hard BJP supporters have become like the cat in "Khisiyaani billi khamba noche".

Die hard BJP supporters have become like the cat in "Khisiyaani billi khamba noche".
what you mean here?? Dint you say you would vote for Vajapayee always?? This is serious matter. Why to move soldiers from the sensitive border?? Does India ever learn??

what you mean here?? Dint you say you would vote for Vajapayee always?? This is serious matter. Why to move soldiers from the sensitive border?? Does India ever learn??
To earn brownie points with ROP and maybe some votes - cheap politics at the cost of nation's security.

Yeah, I would vote for Vajpayee and have done so in the past.... that does not mean I support the BJP blindly? How do you know the reasons behind moving the soldiers - there could be hazaar different reasons but just because it does not fit in with the BJP's line of jingoism you are obligated to criticize, specially in the wake of one electoral hiding after another that the people of India are handing out to them.

Nothing wrong with it Kabira. Look it this way. If the soldiers are there to avoid a war then we still have enough foot on ground to take care of it. If the soldiers are there to avoid infiltration it is fair to say these days the infiltration is no longer solely from Kashmir border. Most of the terrorists that came to India have come from Gujrat/Mumbai/Nepal, Bangladesh borders. I would be interested in seeing the %age of soldiers moved. If we have a couple of hundred thousand soldiers and about 10,000 gets moved that still is about 5% or thereabouts. On the other hand if its 25-30% then yes we need to assess it carefully. xxx

Nothing wrong with it Kabira. Look it this way. If the soldiers are there to avoid a war then we still have enough foot on ground to take care of it. If the soldiers are there to avoid infiltration it is fair to say these days the infiltration is no longer solely from Kashmir border. Most of the terrorists that came to India have come from Gujrat/Mumbai/Nepal, Bangladesh borders.
Not true, the Lashkar-e-Toiba are regularly trying to infiltrate with the aid of pakistani army. Almost every other day there is some incident on the LoC. Nevertheless, the govt is reducing troops from the Jammu region, not the border so it makes sense. Situation has improved in the interior, even though the LoC is still active.

Blast near Pak army HQ in Rawalpindi, 15 killed

ISLAMABAD: A powerful blast occurred outside a hotel in a high-security area near the Pakistan army's headquarters in the garrison city of Rawalpindi on Monday, killing at least 10 people and injuring several others. The explosion at around 10.40am caused considerable damage to the facade of Shalimar Hotel on Mall Road, a short distance from the army's general headquarters. Police officials said they believed the bomb was planted in a car or motorcycle parked outside the hotel. Several army officers' messes, sensitive military installations and other hotels are located near the building. Military police and paramilitary personnel cordoned off the area and diverted traffic from the road in front of the hotel. Ambulances and fire fighting vehicles rushed to the site to launch rescue operations. An emergency was declared in hospitals in Rawalpindi. Eyewitness and reporters of TV news channels said at least 10 people had died in the blast. An army officer was among the injured, they said. The attack came nearly a month after an audacious terrorist attack on the general headquarters in which 14 people were killed before most of the attackers were gunned down by army commandos. The blast comes as the army is involved in a massive offensive against Taliban militants in South Waziristan. There have been several retaliatory attacks since the offensive began last month, including a deadly car bomb blast in the city of Peshawar on Wednesday that killed over 100 people.

Thanks for sharing the videos. Those journalists atleast most of them not only want their aid, but want their aid with the US of A bending over backwards and almost sound as if they are doing a favor to the USA by takin billions of dollars from them. What a travesty. The indignation and the vain self pride is very impressive.

Yeah, I would vote for Vajpayee and have done so in the past.... that does not mean I support the BJP blindly? How do you know the reasons behind moving the soldiers - there could be hazaar different reasons but just because it does not fit in with the BJP's line of jingoism you are obligated to criticize, specially in the wake of one electoral hiding after another that the people of India are handing out to them.
what are 1000 reasons?? They are moved because India is suppose to talk to pakistan (on america's insistence) and first step they should take is to remove soldiers. There is no other reason.

^ I don't post that often to read all the posts. Let me criticise BJP here for you BJP right now is getting rotten with Advani at helm. There are some gems in BJP right now, like MP CM, Gujarat CM, couple of other ministers from Gujarat (I rate them better than Modi). But all in all, they need new blood. I hate Rajnath Singh, Raje, that Sadhvi can't seem to remember her name, she was once CM of MP. If they are running lets say in my part, I would not vote for them. I was not too sad when Manmohan Singh won the election, I was rather optimistic, atleast they don't need left now. I had high hopes this time from Manmohan. He has everything needed to do well. He promised to bring economy back on track in 100 days. Did that happen?? My biggest concern is foreign policies. Every day Manmohan singh has something different to say about Pakistan. I am sick and tired. Why can't they have one policy.