Do you think Henriques blocked Dhoni intentionally ( Proof Inside - Pics and Vid )

spectre

Yeh but you can't take too much notice of SG' date=' he makes every little thing sound like a conspiracy against India. I do agree with quite a few of his points, but he goes overboard IMO[/quote'] umm sunny is spot on here, video proves it was very delibarate welcome to another cheating aussie scum in the international arena :eyedance:
ohh look!! we have an Aussie supporter confusing stupidity with blatant cheating.i think all the aussie players take a course called "how to cheat and get away with it "before they start their international career.
Oh okay. What about Dhoni claiming a grounded catch off Pieterson? That's cheating isn't it?
Oh okay. What about Dhoni claiming a grounded catch off Pieterson? That's cheating isn't it?
that was cheating.unlike the aussies we acknowledge when our players make a mistake.the aussies seem to roll out a new cheat every tour it seems and their criterion is don't get caught and Henriques succeeded.

Calm down guys. Ponting's lost a lot of respect because of the Sydney antics. As far as I'm concerned, had the Australian behavior in January 08 been different, I would respect Ponting a lot more. I'm sure Harbhajan is disliked for the same incident, etc. We haven't been saints but I will say that my captain has never made comments such as "Its a little strange for Zaheer to have a good game vs. us" and then get pwned. As far as this whole incident is concerned, too much reading into it. I'm sure it was a split second thing - and besides, the bowler can be anywhere he wants to be - the batsman has to run around him (I think it was on CI sometime back). So technically, its no one's fault. Dhoni didn't complain so lets not read minds here.

that was cheating.unlike the aussies we acknowledge when our players make a mistake.the aussies seem to roll out a new cheat every tour it seems and their criterion is don't get caught and Henriques succeeded.
Well I rarely see someone do that (acknowledge). Yeah whatever you think. I'm sure if it was considered cheating they would get punished. Plenty of people maintain he was innocent, so it would be unfair to punish someone for something so dubious.
We haven't been saints but I will say that my captain has never made comments such as "Its a little strange for Zaheer to have a good game vs. us" and then get pwned.
Zaheer started the war of the words anyway and Ponting shrugged it off originally. But let's be honest, Zaheer did nothing for the rest of the series and currently averages over 40 against Australia, so what he was saying wasn't false. But yes the rest of your post was spot on.
Zaheer started the war of the words anyway and Ponting shrugged it off originally. But let's be honest' date=' Zaheer did nothing for the rest of the series and currently averages over 40 against Australia, so what he was saying wasn't false.[/quote'] I just wish that one of the Englishmen had responded to the Leeds innings defeat by saying "It's quite strange for Ponting to lead Australia to a test win over here."
Harbajhan getting clean bowled and standing his ground is what I call pathetic.
see the that video of bhajji again .. the delivery hit the top of the bails and he was not clear whether he was bowled or there was a stumping attempt...
India have only ever won 5 matches in England out of 48 attempts' date=' that probably even funnier![/quote'] Haha... Whatever tickles your funnybone. Back on topic :orderorder: It really looks like first Johnson and then Henriques purposefully blocked Dhoni in a desperate attempt to get him out. However, instead of hurling accusations, our captain chose the nobler path and purposefully led his team to consecutive victories.