Which type of ball do you like better?

nballa

Tennis balls, when tucked under the skirt by women tennis players like anna kournikova, aria sharapova and the likes. @ OP - you seem like a sadist.. tomm you might see someone geting hit in the box and come up with, whats the best sight - getting tonked on the helmet or getting the balls smashed by another ball... geez.. have some sympathy man...

flamy's
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
@ OP - you seem like a sadist.. tomm you might see someone geting hit in the box and come up with' date=' whats the best sight - getting tonked on the helmet or getting the balls smashed by another ball... geez.. have some sympathy man...[/quote'] There are exceptions, dina. wJ70wtD-fLA How many times can you watch this before an iota of sympathy hits you? I have seen this plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of times as individual clips, highlights, DVD roundups and in the live match as well.
Tennis balls' date= when tucked under the skirt by women tennis players like anna kournikova, aria sharapova and the likes. @ OP - you seem like a sadist.. tomm you might see someone geting hit in the box and come up with, whats the best sight - getting tonked on the helmet or getting the balls smashed by another ball... geez.. have some sympathy man...
good choice :cheers: but Anna is a bygone era .. for earlier times even Steffi was nice :winky2:

^^ even if it was punter whom i hate most.. i would still sympathize. at the end of the day, they are sportmen not warriors.. love to see them getting beaten in the game and not beaten by beamers and bouncers.. we are not pakistanis.. are we? in the video, it seems more like punter's mistake of trying to hook the ball than ducking under it... so.. harmison is not quite a villain here..

There are exceptions, dina. wJ70wtD-fLA How many times can you watch this before an iota of sympathy hits you? I have seen this plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of times as individual clips, highlights, DVD roundups and in the live match as well.
yummy! :woot: