Congrats Sachin - 17K

Rajiv

I was on track ' date=' not my fault that we had a bastard umpire[/quote'] Everyone says that but no one wants to take the blame, eh :finger: P.S: I said the same thing when I was banned from making match threads...no one heard my plea :((
Guest Evil Mod Consortium
Everyone says that but no one wants to take the blame, eh :finger: P.S: I said the same thing when I was banned from making match threads...no one heard my plea :((
Most people don't take any notice of you. Rajiv, on the other hand, actually matters around here. :aetsch:
Everyone says that but no one wants to take the blame, eh :finger: P.S: I said the same thing when I was banned from making match threads...no one heard my plea :((
You are not that important :icflove:
How I wish I had the banning powers :hitler:
Most people don't take any notice of you. Rajiv, on the other hand, actually matters around here. :aetsch:
Says a b*tch who is man handled by bunch of guys :finger:. Go back to your brothel, wh0r3 :--D out b4 b&
leave that' date=' to moo bandh karne ka kya lega[/quote'] Main gareeb hoon aur meri aashayen bhi choti hain... In other words, $100 million and we shall shut this case :cool: