Favorite WWE star(s)

Zelig

How can one like both Rock and Stone Cold' date=' werent they always like pitted against each other?[/quote'] Their feud is what made WWE entertaining. It was THE golden period of WWF (back then) when these two went after each other at every time they confronted each other. WWE has no charm left now and I don't know how can people even bother following this sh*t. They are in such bad phase they had to reignite DX from the grave :giggle:

Their feud is what made WWE entertaining. It was THE golden period of WWF (back then) when these two went after each other at every time they confronted each other. WWE has no charm left now and I don't know how can people even bother following this sh*t. They are in such bad phase they had to reignite DX from the grave :giggle:
Lol THE GOLDEN period was pre-WWE dude..when it was WWF...with undertaker, Hulk hogan, Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, Kamala :woot: and Shawn Michaels....I am talking 1995-ish. I remember the WWF troupe came to India to perform and I saw their live performance in 1996 in chandigarh...:yay: that was before the time I realized it was all fake. To generate local interest, they had desi fighters named tiger singh senior and junior...who beat the **** out of kamala and co...:hehe:..

Lol THE GOLDEN period was pre-WWE dude..when it was WWF...with undertaker, Hulk hogan, Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, Kamala :woot: and Shawn Michaels....I am talking 1995-ish. I remember the WWF troupe came to India to perform and I saw their live performance in 1996 in chandigarh...:yay: that was before the time I realized it was all fake. To generate local interest, they had desi fighters named tiger singh senior and junior...who beat the **** out of kamala and co...:hehe:..
I still believe that Rock and Austin's feud pumped up most of the fans and it was the time when WWF's TRP was going nuts. Post-Austin/Rock, WWE failed to keep up the same flare and is appropriately in the sh*thole right now

I still believe that Rock and Austin's feud pumped up most of the fans and it was the time when WWF's TRP was going nuts. Post-Austin/Rock' date=' WWE failed to keep up the same flare and is appropriately in the sh*thole right now[/quote'] Yea, For me WWE was in two phases, the Undertaker v Yokozuna phase (Somewhere 1993-96) and the Rock v Austin (98-00) then I lost interest. :((

They used to do a lot of good stories during the late 90's and early 2000's. From the time WCW merged with WWF, wrestling has lost its glamour. I liked the Stone Cold - Rock feud, the nWo, USA(DX, Chyna, Gold dust, etc) v. Canada (Hart dynasty), the Kliq (HBK, HHH, Diesel and Razor Ramon) which later paved way for DX. These are some great storylines, also the one between Taker and Kane was interesting but they don't do such stories any more. Also, back then there were some really talented heels (bad guys) which made the feud enjoyable but now most of the heels lack mic skills. I watched Wrestlemania and Hall of fame (when Austin was inducted) this year, that's pretty much it. My favorite is Austin 3:16.