Wake up Dhoni

CG

It is so sad guys like sreesanth,tyagi are not been given chance due to personal differences in sreesanth case and lack of belief of captain in tyagis case.Dhoni was himself the captain of the india blue side where he saw sreesanth bowling with fire at 140km/h regularly and swinging the ball.munaf was usually bad bowling at 125km/h got wickets due to rash shots, same in duleep trophy but he was picked ahead of sreesanth and played ahead of tyagi when everybody knows he can't bowl in odis,field or bat.

O bhai Cricket god. There is no personal difference between Tyagi and Dhoni. Dhoni was actually Tyagi's captain in CSK and I am sure his entrance to the team would have been accepted easily by Dhoni. Our Indian bowling attack has been a mystery since the times greats like Kapil Dev. It will always remain a conundrum to figure out who is that pathetic bowler who needs to be replaced by the one waiting outside.

no way i cant see that happening considering his latest antic in Irani trophy
That wasnt the last antic by Sree. It appears, despite being the captain of Kerala Ranji team, he didnt turn up for a pre-season camp and instead went on a 10-day holiday. KCA issued him a show cause notice and asked him to mend his ways to which Sree replied saying" I am entitled for a 10-day leave after a long season of county cricket and I had prior permission". If only someone could drill some sense into him to focus on his bowling and use the god gifted natural talent of bowling those amazing outswingers at a decent pace to win matches for his team.
That wasnt the last antic by Sree. It appears, despite being the captain of Kerala Ranji team, he didnt turn up for a pre-season camp and instead went on a 10-day holiday. KCA issued him a show cause notice and asked him to mend his ways to which Sree replied saying" I am entitled for a 10-day leave after a long season of county cricket and I had prior permission". If only someone could drill some sense into him to focus on his bowling and use the god gifted natural talent of bowling those amazing outswingers at a decent pace to win matches for his team.
I am referring to his dual with Dhawal Kulkarni in Irani trophy.i believe he got a final warning from BCCI for that
O bhai Cricket god. There is no personal difference between Tyagi and Dhoni. Dhoni was actually Tyagi's captain in CSK and I am sure his entrance to the team would have been accepted easily by Dhoni. Our Indian bowling attack has been a mystery since the times greats like Kapil Dev. It will always remain a conundrum to figure out who is that pathetic bowler who needs to be replaced by the one waiting outside.
I said he does not believe in tyagis ability as he also his skipper at csa and never bowled his full quota in ipl.munaf patel was dropped from odi in newzealand and some lucky wickets get him a place in indian team when he bowled lazily in both irani and challenger series.
Lol u r saying we will defintely win with him or like hes a legend of a bowler ignored coz of his antics.hes a talented' date='but thats it.nothing more,nothing less[/quote'] he is better than nehra,munaf,praveen and he is a good test bowler,in odis he is expensive but is a wicket taking bowler.likes of nehra can take one wickets not take 2-3 wickets even in favorable conditions,last time when they toured in 2007 australians had a full strength side we had them on the mat early with sreesanth,r.p, taking early wickets we had them 3-4 wickets always when symo used to save them.
he is better than nehra' date='munaf,praveen and he is a good test bowler,in odis he is expensive but is a wicket taking bowler.likes of nehra can take one wickets not take 2-3 wickets even in favorable conditions,last time when they toured in 2007 australians had a full strength side we had them on the mat early with sreesanth,r.p, taking early wickets we had them 3-4 wickets always when symo used to save them.[/quote'] on what basis is he better than these 3.they have as good stats if not better.n about Nehra not taking more than 1 wicket,he once took 6 n took 3 in Mohali game on an absolut patta

The problem with Sreesanth is we never know which Sreesanth will turn up. The one that bowls those beautiful outswingers that start on middle and draw the batsman into a slight prod only to find the outside edge, or the one that bowls a bouncer that gets carted to the ropes and then 80 odd runs later celebrates the wicket of that batsman as if he won the battle.

Frankly speaking we are missing quality fast bowling backups and Dhoni also knows a bit that Tyagi, Munaf cannot be trusted fully but at least he should have given Tyagi a chance. As I told previously too, we will be in deep trouble in the fast bowling dept. in coming years after the retirement of Zak, Nehra etc. .. we hardly have any backups or future talents... Tyagi has improved but we all know that he is not international quality.. we have seen him in IPL and you would not call him a world class fast bowler... hope BCCI does something about fast bowlers or our wish of becoming the undefeatable no.1 in the future (like Aus in the past decade) would just remain a dream.. and we also need to work on our fielding.. in almost all matches in this series, we were 30-40 behind Aus in every game due to differences in our fielding standards. So, practically if the Aus scored 300 runs then they knew that they had scored 330-340 considering that they will save even singles and we will misfield and give out easy runs all the time. But we know about our fast bowling and fielding and that has been the case for sometime. However, the one field where we performed less than 50% of our potential was our batting and spinning departments. The whole batting was inconsistent in all the matches and all the batsmen never clicked at the same time. The top order miserably failed (except the Sachin 174), the middle order was looking good in the first few matches but then failed terribly. And we have some of the world's best batsman in the top and middle order and so we need to check why we could not even remain consistent. The other big disappointment was the slow bowlers. Bhajji was our only frontline spinner and he was pathetic in most matches. Jadeja outbowled him in almost every match. So, we need to work out on all these things. Dhoni's captaincy has not been upto expectations too. He took many decisions like batting in the 6th ODI after winning toss and bowling in Mohali after winning toss. He has not been the Dhoni we have seen whose decisions were regarded as one of the best captaincy decision in the past couple of years. In this series, he just looked ordinary. Even the field placements was not that great. There were hardly any gaps and singles did not come in Ponting's field placements while Dhoni's placements always allowed the batsmen to get easy runs and that always helped the Aus as it eased the pressure on their batsmen in the middle overs. There is a lot of things which need to be worked out if we really want to be a world beater team in the future.

Don't go by IPL performance in determining whether a bowler is good enough for ODI or Tests. They might suprise us. We should reward consistent domestic performers like Tyagi and Pankaj. If they fail at ODI level, well then we go to the next best guy at domestic level. Its the only way we will see consistent performers at International level.

I think Sreesanth needs to put in a few seasons in domestic cricket and shed his ego and correct his bad attitude (or apparent bad attitude) before he gets another look in. Tyagi looks promising and deserves a go.
finally dhoni and selectors has woken up.:two_thumbs_up: