ICF Founder Members' Profiles - Raji(ee)v

An indefatigable force of ICF - a die hard Bombaite, brings the culture and character of the city to ICF. Puts in hard hours, does great work, keeps the place vibrant during lulls, and lets the people have it if they mess about with anything he holds dear. He has lived in Switzerland, North East US, Toronto (which never suited his palette), and has now moved to the milder climate of Vancouver. Don't mistake his love for milder climates for a milder nature - his sense for trolls remains as alert as ever and is a hard taskmaster if you tread on his territory. But, get to know him and he is the person you would want to spend that casual Saturday afternoon draining into Sunday morning as you go through his wonderful assortments of drinks and anecdotes - I am yet to encounter a poster so candid about his life on ICF, with all the good and bad life has to offer. Many would say that Rajiv's biggest legacy to ICF is his videos - he boasts of state of the art streaming and recording equipment and a lot of vintage tapes. For me, Rajiv's greatest contribution to ICF has been in bringing the community together by baring up personal things people usually don't online and inducing others to do so. A lot o my friendships on ICF can be traced down to the culture driven by him to be personal and candid here. Needless to say he is a movie buff from Bombay and started one of my favorite threads on ICF : http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=3084 A lesser known fact about Rajiv - on work days he records the match and watches it ball by ball once he gets home without giving into the temptation of checking ICF or cricinfo or fast forwarding the recording to find out what happened!:omg:

A lesser known fact about Rajiv - on work days he records the match and watches it ball by ball once he gets home without giving into the temptation of checking ICF or cricinfo or fast forwarding the recording to find out what happened!:omg:
:yikes:
An indefatigable force of ICF - a die hard Bombaite, brings the culture and character of the city to ICF. Puts in hard hours, does great work, keeps the place vibrant during lulls, and lets the people have it if they mess about with anything he holds dear. He has lived in Switzerland, North East US, Toronto (which never suited his palette), and has now moved to the milder climate of Vancouver. Don't mistake his love for milder climates for a milder nature - his sense for trolls remains as alert as ever and is a hard taskmaster if you tread on his territory. But, get to know him and he is the person you would want to spend that casual Saturday afternoon draining into Sunday morning as you go through his wonderful assortments of drinks and anecdotes - I am yet to encounter a poster so candid about his life on ICF, with all the good and bad life has to offer. Many would say that Rajiv's biggest legacy to ICF is his videos - he boasts of state of the art streaming and recording equipment and a lot of vintage tapes. For me, Rajiv's greatest contribution to ICF has been in bringing the community together by baring up personal things people usually don't online and inducing others to do so. A lot o my friendships on ICF can be traced down to the culture driven by him to be personal and candid here. Needless to say he is a movie buff from Bombay and started one of my favorite threads on ICF : http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=3084 A lesser known fact about Rajiv - on work days he records the match and watches it ball by ball once he gets home without giving into the temptation of checking ICF or cricinfo or fast forwarding the recording to find out what happened!:omg:
Thats one hell of a cricket fan.. hatsoff rajiv... Thanks Shwetabh for writing about Rajiv. Got to know him a little more...

A lesser known fact about Rajiv - on work days he records the match and watches it ball by ball once he gets home without giving into the temptation of checking ICF or cricinfo or fast forwarding the recording to find out what happened! So rajiv, u r my alter-ego. when i start reading a novel, i first read the climax becoz i feel very anxious and then read the novel from the first page. lol anyways, i think this was a nice write-up.:icflove:

And Mr. Site Owner' date=' how did you manage to get so rich ( 1,416,631,931)? Mind sharing the trade secrets on PM? :--D[/quote'] Time to burst the bubble - Predator left the bets open while he was enjoying the night out during the game and all these multi millionaires of ICF happened to be logged on at that time and bet the crap out of ICF currency. :((
A lesser known fact about Rajiv - on work days he records the match and watches it ball by ball once he gets home without giving into the temptation of checking ICF or cricinfo or fast forwarding the recording to find out what happened!:omg:
My cousin used to do that. One thing I learned is to avoid these people when they are watching the recording. Even if you give them a hint, you IZ screwed. I learnt it the hard way. :((
Time to burst the bubble - Predator left the bets open while he was enjoying the night out during the game and all these multi millionaires of ICF happened to be logged on at that time and bet the crap out of ICF currency. :((
pred.. i miss that fool :(( i miss his incorrect time bets even more :hysterical: