h4teler brah: get to know the ullu

flamy

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

Why did you take so long to reply to us? What things in your life get even more time and attention than ICF? If EMC made you admin on the site, who would you ban first? Can you see in the dark like other owls? How good does that make you in night kirkut? If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would you choose?

will answer in no particular order....

Why did you take so long to reply to us? Well the story goes something like this: My prof gave me 100 Brazilian girls to work with, and I had to carefully inspect each one of them, top-to-bottom, both front and back, and plenty of searching on the inside too. They were all knew to this game, and I had to do a thorough job of training them well. I am embarrassed to say that I have the stamina to thoroughly train only 15 in a given day, and that's why I have taken about 2 weeks to respond. What things in your life get even more time and attention than ICF? I must say that I would like to do Brazilian girls all day, but I don't have the capacity. So, ICF is a place for me to relax and re-fuel. If EMC made you admin on the site, who would you ban first? The answer is pretty obvious. I would ban this user because of this thread. :(( Can you see in the dark like other owls? How good does that make you in night kirkut? I am a self-proclaimed expert at going in-and-out of dark caves. I am also a self-proclaimed humanitarian in that I assist others in their cave-exploring adventure by making the entrance more feasible to enter. Now, there is a great danger in what I do; sometimes, you won't find out the repercussions for atleast a few months, but the good Samaritan I am, I am willing to take the burden head on. If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would you choose? Brazilian caves. Please note the plural. I would of course be bored of being in one cave all year, and plus, that's just not a nice thing to do. I have to be fair, and give everyone an equal opportunity to have their merry time in the cave. So I would hop around to different caves, do some digging, make it rain. That would be a good year.