What Are You Reading Now?

Riley's Girl

you can check out "To Kill a Mockingbird" ' date=' "One Hundred Years of Solitude", "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" , "Animal Farm", "1984" etc.[/quote'] 1984 and animal farm already done :P 100 years of solituden ext but i will then have to put mad men on hold as i was gonna start watching it today :((

Have just started 2 books: Inferno by Dam Brown - have read 3-4 chapters till now and it seems that his writing, which wasn't great to start with, has deteriorated considerably and as far as writing is concerned, this is by war his worst book yet BUT as usual, it looks like it has a thrilling plot which makes the reader continue despite the bad writing. Asura : Tale of the Vanquished - the story of Ravana and his people - just read 2-3 pages till now and I expect this to be a very interesting book.

Have just started 2 books: Inferno by Dam Brown - have read 3-4 chapters till now and it seems that his writing, which wasn't great to start with, has deteriorated considerably and as far as writing is concerned, this is by war his worst book yet BUT as usual, it looks like it has a thrilling plot which makes the reader continue despite the bad writing. Asura : Tale of the Vanquished - the story of Ravana and his people - just read 2-3 pages till now and I expect this to be a very interesting book.
Inferno, by far, is his worst book, worse even than Lost symbol. Unbelievable this is the same guy who authored Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons.

@S=G I was looking for asura ,do you have any download link if so can u send me please,or can u mail me scanned copy of this book please. :prayer:

Inferno' date=' by far, is his worst book, worse even than Lost symbol. Unbelievable this is the same guy who authored Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons.[/quote'] He wrote a little better when he was not a famous author. Now he writes airport thrillers. Sorry, haven't got an ebook for this one. I got the book from 300stories.com - its a library based in Lko. Such libraries are now there in many cities - they've got a huge collection of books at really affordable monthly subscriptions :nice: