What Are You Reading Now?

Riley's Girl

Then there were none. What an awesome story and copied so many times
I am reading this now. I must have read this many many times before. I always go back too it. I downloaded it on my kindle. The characterization in this novel is just superb. My favourite Agatha christie novel.

Is there anyone that reads fiction based on Indian mythology? Stuff like Shiva trilogy? Kaurava? Books of Devdutt Patnaik? I apologize as I did not go through the entire thread due to my own laziness but would love to know. I am a relatively voracious reader and I am fascinated about Indian mythology(particularly mahabharata) rendering from different points of view - Arjuna, Karna, Draupadi, Bheema,etc and read books like Yagnaseni... If anyone is interested, let me know and we can create a nice thread where we can discuss....

Is there anyone that reads fiction based on Indian mythology? Stuff like Shiva trilogy? Kaurava? Books of Devdutt Patnaik? I apologize as I did not go through the entire thread due to my own laziness but would love to know. I am a relatively voracious reader and I am fascinated about Indian mythology(particularly mahabharata) rendering from different points of view - Arjuna, Karna, Draupadi, Bheema,etc and read books like Yagnaseni... If anyone is interested, let me know and we can create a nice thread where we can discuss....
I love such books. I've read the Shiva Trilogy, some books by Devdutt Patnaik etc in English. In Hindi I have read books by Manu Sharma and Narendra Kohli - they have written their versions of Mahabharata and Ramayana and biographies of various characters. Have also read some other biographies of characters from Mahabharata by various writers (like 'Mritunjaya' by Shivaji Sawant- a biography of Karna). Also, recently I read 'Asura- story of Ravana and his people' - really good look at the other side in Ramayana.

Read books 1 and 2 of the 3-part biography of Winston Churchill by James Manchester. Extremely well detailed books. The second part, which covered the years leading to World War 2 and how Churchill repeatedly warned everyone and asked British PM/other politicians to rearm, was especially good . Sadly the author passed away before writing the 3rd book so someone else had to write it and its not upto the mark. I'm haflway through it but just can't finish it because its badly written.