What Are You Reading Now?

Riley's Girl

The Inimitable Jeeves by P.G.Wodehouse Its an absolute masterpiece. :icflove: Later in the night, before I go off to sleep I will read a few verses from the Surah Aadiyat :two_thumbs_up:
I never found Wodehouse books funny. In fact I'm yet to read a book that is genuinely funny. Guys please suggest something which you think is really humorous.

I never found Wodehouse books funny. In fact I'm yet to read a book that is genuinely funny. Guys please suggest something which you think is really humorous.
you will have to wait until BP writes a book...would be even funnier, if it is reviewed/edited by Mariyam.... or the other way round.

:omg: Wodehouse is the funniest **** ever. I have often struggled to control my laughter in buses and got strange stares from co passengers

:phehehe: maybe I read some of his not-so-funny works. Tell me the name of some of his funniest novel, I'll check them.....
All Jeeves books are very funny... I have few omnibook editions which are a collection of Jeeves short and medium length stories. You could try the short stories first.