India in Bangladesh in January 2010 : Triseries and Test Series

Feed

You can also teach me how to find 10 positives out of every test defeat by an innings' date=' since there is nothing else to do for a BD cricket supporter.[/quote'] ID Rat. Name Nat. Career Best Rating 1 453 Shakib Al Hasan 453 v Zimbabwe, 05/11/2009 2 355 S.R. Watson 355 v India, 08/11/2009 3 321 J.H. Kallis 506 v West Indies, 09/05/2001 3 321 Shahid Afridi 352 v South Africa, 18/08/2002 3 321 J.D.P. Oram 383 v Bangladesh, 14/10/2008 6 318 P.D. Collingwood 332 v New Zealand, 21/06/2008 7 316 Yuvraj Singh 356 v Australia, 31/10/2009 8 303 D.L. Vettori 304 v Pakistan, 06/11/2009 9 297 A. Flintoff 545 v Sri Lanka, 18/09/2004 10 284 J.R. Hopes 340 v Pakistan, 24/04/2009
India should have just played 2 tests and be done with it. It is a pointless series if you ask me. How many times we have to play Srilanka. Jeez it is really boring. May be we should have let Bangladesh and Srilanka play and abandon this ODI series.
We should again get to No.1 if we win this tri-series, so only for that reason, we should play against a primary school and a kindergarten
You can also teach me how to find 10 positives out of every test defeat by an innings' date=' since there is nothing else to do for a BD cricket supporter.[/quote'] sure, but i won't work for free. how bout a quid pro quo of sorts? i can teach you a 1001 things, if you will teach me how to stomach losing practically every meaningful finals match.
we both agreed that he should skip IPL, end of story Whether he does it or not is upto him, am just saying its not consistent on him to skip international matches but play in IPL, CL or whatever
He is skipping the ODI series with BCCI's agreement. As for the IPL, his contract does not allow him to skip so he would have to break the whole contract which I dont see why he should. I wonder you didnt notice the difference
He is skipping the ODI series with BCCI's agreement. As for the IPL' date=' his contract does not allow him to skip so he would have to break the whole contract which I dont see why he should. I wonder you didnt notice the difference[/quote'] I notice the difference now, its money, OK
I notice the difference now' date=' its money, OK[/quote'] No. If sitting out from the Bangladesh series would have voided his contract with BCCI I doubt he would have taken the step. He took the step in consultation with BCCI. Both were in agreement. Thats not the case in IPL. His employees wouldnt allow him to sit out. He is listening to his employers in both cases