Video camera

Desi Cartman

wonder why its so expensive there, mhs-cm1 is just not worth that price Flash is usually for photo mode, its works exactly like flash light in a still camera, if you want those video flashes then you will have to buy external ones, again based on your need, i dont think you should bother.

wonder why its so expensive there, mhs-cm1 is just not worth that price Flash is usually for photo mode, its works exactly like flash light in a still camera, if you want those video flashes then you will have to buy external ones, again based on your need, i dont think you should bother.
My brother says the same thing about price :hitler: its so much cheaper in the US. BTW I have decided to borrow my friend's v camera for the time being and will get mine fixed in India or will once again steal my brother's camera :winky:

Can I get a camcorder that takes decent still pics too? :pray:
Panasonic HDC TM 300 seems to be pretty decent. I am currently using a Canon HF S100 which is very good, be it in terms of handling or the video quality or the image quality. However, it does not have viewfinder. Also, low light videos are not as good. I see these 2 as the only drawbacks in this one.