Thackeray Warns Sachin

THX_1138

What the feck did Shiv Sena do for Marathi manoos when it was in power, ( apart from attacking muslims during the 1992 riots in Mumbai ) ? These **** have looted BMC funds during the 90's when they were in power..and continue to do so through Kamgar sena. Raj is only Bal's ****..his decline will be faster than his rise. SOB Bal Thackeray and Raj ..talks about marathi manoos and marathi...but mofos send their kids to Don Bosco..where Marathi is optional.

Thats not politics Mr.Thackarey' date=' its called P-A-T-R-I-O-T-I-S-M[/quote'] ..and what the fake lion wants is M-A-R-A-T-H-I-S-M This whole mentality is so ***ked, yesterday their Gundas put a sari up on Kareenas poster and this lady who apparently has no life said " apan abhi kareena ke ghar jhakar ek sari dega ", all that in the afternoon heat with all that traffic, some armpit sweat-clan ladies will sit in a wooden chaired van and drive to give a sari and on the other side they interviewed kareena who is sipping martini in an air conditioned hotel saying " sari is my fav dress " I mean WTF man, fkin idiots
..and what the fake lion wants is M-A-R-A-T-H-I-S-M This whole mentality is so ***ked, yesterday their Gundas put a sari up on Kareenas poster and this lady who apparently has no life said " apan abhi kareena ke ghar jhakar ek sari dega ", all that in the afternoon heat with all that traffic, some armpit sweat-clan ladies will sit in a wooden chaired van and drive to give a sari and on the other side they interviewed kareena who is sipping martini in an air conditioned hotel saying " sari is my fav dress " I mean WTF man, fkin idiots
I saw that on Zee news today :lol::lol: my dad and I were laughing out laud at those faked up ladies :lol: When kareena was asked about it she simple said.."I don't want to talk about it" and ended the whole scene right there and then! :lol: why would you need to use the substitute word "fake" instead of the word with "u"? tu to owner hai...tujhe kon ban karne wala hai :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
..and what the fake lion wants is M-A-R-A-T-H-I-S-M This whole mentality is so ***ked, yesterday their Gundas put a sari up on Kareenas poster and this lady who apparently has no life said " apan abhi kareena ke ghar jhakar ek sari dega ", all that in the afternoon heat with all that traffic, some armpit sweat-clan ladies will sit in a wooden chaired van and drive to give a sari and on the other side they interviewed kareena who is sipping martini in an air conditioned hotel saying " sari is my fav dress " I mean WTF man, fkin idiots
********** ke paas aur kuch kaam hi nahi hai
I saw that on Zee news today :lol::lol: my dad and I were laughing out laud at those faked up ladies :lol: When kareena was asked about it she simple said.."I don't want to talk about it" and ended the whole scene right there and then! :lol: why would you need to use the substitute word "fake" instead of the word with "u"? tu to owner hai...tujhe kon ban karne wala hai :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
its the word fake, bal thackeray thinks he is a lion - didnt u know it http://img2.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/900/570/38331241-bal-thakeray.jpg

These MNS and Shiv sena activists seem to be real gundas and not really the "activists" as they claim them to be. Rajiv's post on kareena's poster reminded me of those black buffaloes(ladies) protesting which almost had me puke all over my bed... BCCI should really pwn the losers just to make sure that they don't mess with cricketers ever again agree, for me marathis are Indians and these thakerays give me a though as if they are different! It's disgusting.