Dhoni kissed publicly by a female fan

http://www.hindustantimes.com/redir.aspx?ID=b7bffddd-618e-423c-a72c-f75353275083 Dhoni kissed publicly by a female fan Indian cricketer MS Dhoni was on Sunday hugged and kissed publicly by a frenzied female fan in the Eden Gardens in Kolkata on the last day of the five-days conditioning camp ahead of the Bangladesh tour. With the Shilpa Shetty-Richard Gere kissing controversy still afresh, it was time for some more grit to the kissing mill as the stylish cricketer was grabbed and kissed by a young woman after she broke the security cordon and took all by surprise with her action. Haseena Nasreeb Shiuli of Berhampore in Murshidabad along with her friend Sweety had been almost camping in Eden Gardens since May 2 to cheer the Indian players. Shiuli, a die-hard Dhoni fan and a first year student of Berhampore College, hugged and kissed Dhoni as he came down from the team bus to oblige for an autograph. The team was leaving by the bus after the morning practice session. She had been cheering for Dhoni with a poster emblazoned "I love you" for the past few days. The girl broke into tears and went hysteric screaming "Dhoni", "Dhoni" as she was whisked away by the security men. "I had come to see only Dhoni from Berhampore (about 250 km from Kolkata)," she said breaking down in tears. "It is the most memorable day of my life. Dhoni advised me to go away because of the cops and said he is there for me," Shiuli said as she kept waving at the team bus. Bollywood actor Shilpa Shetty had recently angered Hindu radicals when Hollywood star Richard Gere kissed her publicly at a function on AIDS awareness on April 15 in Delhi.

Re: Dhoni kissed publicly by a female fan When these guys get kissed despite they do badly you know they have an incentive to do badly :hic: If this is the returns for doing badly, what would be reaction if he were to score a lot of runs :chin:

Re: Dhoni kissed publicly by a female fan

When these guys get kissed despite they do badly you know they have an incentive to do badly :hic: If this is the returns for doing badly' date=' what would be reaction if he were to score a lot of runs :chin:[/quote'] very true...
"It is the most memorable day of my life. Dhoni advised me to go away because of the cops and said he is there for me," Shiuli said as she kept waving at the team bus.
wth!!! :duh: :doh: and she had to choose him of all ppl... :doh:
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dhoni kissed publicly by a female fan mostly larkiyon ko cricket se lena dena nahin hota hai be it cricketer actor politicians they just see looks and if find it desirable then that's all that matters

"It is the most memorable day of my life. Dhoni advised me to go away because of the cops and said he is there for me," Shiuli said as she kept waving at the team bus.
So what did he say ? "Chali ja thulle aa rahe hain. Main hoon na tere liye" or something like that ? :lmao: :lmao:
Guest dada_rocks

Nothing like that. Just slipped her his phone number. Oh...if we had mobiles when we were growing up! :Cry:
doc first time I read it as dhondy kissed publicly by female fan :lmao:

Re: Dhoni kissed publicly by a female fan Smooch ado about Mahendra Dhoni TIMES NEWS NETWORK KOLKATA, May 6: Hasina Nasreen Shiuli had her five minutes of fame, but the blush on Mahendra Singh Dhoni's face will have lingered far longer. On Sunday, as the Jharkhand blaster was about to leave the Eden Gardens, he was smeared with kisses by the 18-year-old from Behrampore. Hasina had been frequenting the BC Roy Club House for the past three days, trying to draw Dhoni's attention. Claiming to be a huge fan of the Jharkhand player, the girl had cried hoarse from the stands with "I love you, Dhoni" messages. Not that the Indian wicketkeeper-batsman paid too much attention to it, but even a glance from his hero was making Hasina break into delirium. The media, starved of 'stories' for the past five days, added fuel to fire by taking interviews of Hasina and making her look like the Juliet waiting on the balcony. The same story continued through Sunday morning, and as Dhoni was about to leave the ground with his team-mates, the Behrampore girl managed to park herself next to the team bus and pleaded with Dhoni to come down and receive a birthday card that she had designed for him. The Jharkhand bomber, almost embarrassed at the girl's persistence, came down from the bus to receive the card and all hell broke loose. Hasina, getting her chance, hugged her hero and started kissing him. Stunned security personnel swung into action, but it was too late! By then, Dhoni had joined the illustrious ranks of the likes of Abbas Ali Baig and Brijesh Patel as players who were kissed in public by female followers in their playing days. Pealing the girl away from a thoroughly embarrassed Dhoni, a couple of RAF personnel pushed her out of the way as Dhoni went back into the team bus, where the other team members all wore wicked smiles. "I'm proud of what I've done. I don't care what the people say," was her victorious assertion as the team bus left.

Hasina, getting her chance, hugged her hero and started kissing him. Stunned security personnel swung into action, but it was too late! By then, Dhoni had joined the illustrious ranks of the likes of Abbas Ali Baig and Brijesh Patel as players who were kissed in public by female followers in their playing days. Pealing the girl away from a thoroughly embarrassed Dhoni, a couple of RAF personnel pushed her out of the way as Dhoni went back into the team bus, where the other team members all wore wicked smiles
What was worse getting kissed or getting on the team bus after getting ambush kissed :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: