It's here finally

Rajiv

2 desi family sharing a cost of $150/mo ? That too for bloody internet ? Keep knocking the next door mate.... "Why do you need such HIGH speed internet ? "

2 desi family sharing a cost of $150/mo ? That too for bloody internet ? Keep knocking the next door mate.... "Why do you need such HIGH speed internet ? "
Rajeev' date=' is this service available for you folks in BC ? [url']http://www.acanac.ca/DSL.html If not, Taawwwraannntaawww :aha:
Desi House ( like 20 ppl ) - yes its feasible Abt that Acanac - I have used resellers b4, never again I didn't check if its available in BC, desis can afford a good internet service here :finger:

There is 400 GB/month limit as per the plan.. so dont see much benefit of getting it for $150 if you are planning to.. if it was truly unlimited then it would have made some sense
Its not really a CAP, I have 100GB usage and I use for 250GB They have to mention it so if u got nuts, then they can catch u but someone who pays 150/month - there it no cap at all

Its not really a CAP, I have 100GB usage and I use for 250GB They have to mention it so if u got nuts, then they can catch u but someone who pays 150/month - there it no cap at all
:WTF: do you download dude ? Abt that better net comment... here have this :finger:

4G in wireless (LTE) gets 100 mbps with mobility. Forget Wifi' date=' [b']you can view a movie while going in a train streaming from a server in New guinea. And all 3G technologies (Verizon/Sprint's CDMA1X/EVDO, AT&T/T-mobile's HSDPA) will converge to one 4G technology. Isn't that cool?
:woot: