• Cji
    • Il Principino
    • Gunner
    • flamy
    • h4te
    • nikky bava
    • Lizzy
    • don't really care as long as DC paaji is stripped of his MOD status :P
    • none of the above, EMC would not approve of any of those choices - everyone who votes this option gets $$ from :emc:
    • no need for more mods, EMC is too powerful already :protest:

Amidst' date=' all the chewtiyapanti we have missed an important aspect of this thread. For a change (..or might be the first time) [b']Chandan visited Chit-Chat, actually managed to check of the threads..(hold on I am not done yet)...and ACTUALLY voted showing her funny side :woot: Chandan aunty ki jai :hail:
Maybe, Chandan thought this is a serious poll :nervous:

YOu are not mod in chit chat. Second I am not yet convinced that you are allowed to play with the big boys (EMC login etc). So show me some of your superpowers (Test subject: Nikki :finger:) and I might sweeten the deal with a few millions.
Did brigade show any of his superpowers yet? I want to see the paavaar abooze show in here. :woot:

Did brigade show any of his superpowers yet? I want to see the paavaar abooze show in here. :woot:
He has :fail:ed. All I see is a money hungry gujju who hasn't shown any paavaars. :--D

Amidst' date=' all the chewtiyapanti we have missed an important aspect of this thread. For a change (..or might be the first time) [b']Chandan visited Chit-Chat, actually managed to check of the threads..(hold on I am not done yet)...and ACTUALLY voted showing her funny side :woot: Chandan aunty ki jai :hail:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

If anything we have to shed a few - soon
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BB in unemployment office collecting social security. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: