Lanka have never won a test in India

Gambit

Cynicism catches on over years, I guess. TO give you hope, I predicted India to lose on Chennai '08 and also in NZ when they survived 2 days. DO you know what Murali can throw at Indians on D4 and D5?
Cynicism over the years? Dude, do you even know India's test record over the last few years? Go out, have some more coffee, get laid and you'll feel better tomorrow.
oh c'mon spare the Mishra, Even Bhajji went for more than 4 an over. Murli was ineffective. Kumble would have been same. The pitch is very slow, even with all the turn, batter has lot of time to adjust.
i still believe that.but the pitch is very slow n the batsmen are playing him.also i dont think Dhoni has enuf confidence in him.he wasnt given attacking fields at any time.
Yeah' date=' Murali, Herath aur Harbhajan ne to bade qile fateh kar liye. :wall:[/quote']
dont blame mishra alone... the greatest spin bowler in india atm.... is doing JACKSHET' date=' minus the wrong decision from Dumpire, he was worthless. Even worse was his economy is 4, worse than mishra. BHAJJI sucks.[/quote'] Murali and Herath still bowled better than Mishra. I was watching the match and hence can say it. Murali took 3 wickets and Mishra none. But it more important that Mishra was actually dishing out at least 1-2 crap deliveries in every over. I still believe that Ojha would have been better. I dont see the confidence in Mishra's body language but whenever Ojha bowls, there is a lot better confidence in his body language. Ojha has not played in tests till now but if you check both their ODI records too, then Ojha has a better record in terms of both average and economy. And both their First class records are also similar. Mishra is 4 years older than Ojha but I still see Ojha bowling more positively and with better energy. I will still stick to my words that Ojha would perform better in tests too and take a lot more wickets when given a chance. Both should be given chance and frankly speaking I dont see Mishra filling in Kumble's shoes in the Indian test lineup. Try Ojha too and I believe he would be better although being younger.
Murali and Mishra still bowled better than Mishra. I was watching the match and hence can say it. Murali took 3 wickets and Mishra none. But it more important that Mishra was actually dishing out at least 1-2 crap deliveries in every over. I still believe that Ojha would have been better. I dont see the confidence in Mishra's body language but whenever Ojha bowls, there is a lot better confidence in his body language. Ojha has not played in tests till now but if you check both their ODI records too, then Ojha has a better record in terms of both average and economy. And both their First class records are also similar. Mishra is 4 years older than Ojha but I still see Ojha bowling more positively and with better energy. I will still stick to my words that Ojha would perform better in tests too and take a lot more wickets when given a chance. Both should be given chance and frankly speaking I dont see Mishra filling in Kumble's shoes in the Indian test lineup. Try Ojha too and I believe he would be better although being younger.
..no you were not :orderorder: :D
Lanka will not win this one either.
After today's score at stumps, I feel SL might have an edge. Realistically speaking, SL has already got 165 runs lead at the end of day 3. So, in most probability they will take the lead to 250-300 before getting out or declaring. So, that would mean that if we even bat tomorrow afternoon, then we will at first need to neutralize the 250 or 300 runs and then we will amass at least 250+ so that SL cannot score it on the final day. So, that would mean we will need to score 500+ which is also not very easy if the pitch deteorates on day 4 and 5. And all the top 6 need to score to earn this 500+ as chance of Dravid scoring big centuries in both innings is lesser. The top order has to pull up the socks if we want to save it now. If the top order takes it lightly, we might even lose it.