The longest period you have gone without sex

Guest Gunner

Talk, talk and talk some more. there is no better foreplay than talking to a girl and its very interesting too. Never go with any expectations or stereotypes. The magic you both will be making will be your owns and your own creation. If you want to pelase her more, that is the perfect attitude to have Think of it this way. Its her first time too and her likings and tastes will mould into what you give. Whenever she will think of sex, it will be you and your style. She will enjoy your slightest of touches Just try to focus a bit on her body languages and take things as slow as possible. Never, ever have too much expectations from your first time. Dont concentrate on the act itself. Concentrate on her as a person. Why do men give a rose to a woman? what pleasure do you derive? the pleasure is not in the act but in her reaction she gives. It is kind of like riding a bi-cycle. You will have your own rhtym and speed. But you have to learn to balance. You cant enjoy the bi-cycle ride on the first attempt. You will be too terrified. It takes a few attempts. But once you learn, you can just jump on and pedal away. With an occasional dose of oil and tightening of the screws. and you never ever forget
:hail:

Why thanks Gunnar and My 2C's.. wise words there

People tend to have deficiencies, no one is perfect. As long as you are able to accept and accomodate this you will be fine in a relationship. There will be moments where you have to give up something which you have always done or change a small thing which has become habit. But remember one thing, if she is worth it you have to make those sacrifices. This is one thing I have learnt about the emotional side of a relationship. Secondly, if you don't get the emotional side of a relationship right the physical aspect is just sex (just a ******) nothing more. You can never call it making love if you don't get the emotional side of the relationship right. Pure sex is briefly exhilarating, making love is intoxicating. PS: Loving me is pure ghey :P, you are a nice guy I have to admit.
Aye. im sure youre right. I know Ill be fairly adjustable and a lot of compromise etc will be required, which im ready to do. Im sure the emotional side and the whole companionship part of being in a relationship is great, and thats something I cant wait to experience. Hopefully shes fun and exciting and great company... (:rose::rose::rose:)
Think of it this way. Its her first time too and her likings and tastes will mould into what you give. Whenever she will think of sex, it will be you and your style. She will enjoy your slightest of touches Just try to focus a bit on her body languages and take things as slow as possible. Never, ever have too much expectations from your first time. Dont concentrate on the act itself. Concentrate on her as a person. Why do men give a rose to a woman? what pleasure do you derive? the pleasure is not in the act but in her reaction she gives. It is kind of like riding a bi-cycle. You will have your own rhtym and speed. But you have to learn to balance. You cant enjoy the bi-cycle ride on the first attempt. You will be too terrified. It takes a few attempts. But once you learn, you can just jump on and pedal away. With an occasional dose of oil and tightening of the screws. and you never ever forget
:two_thumbs_up:

Well i will share my story here, its funny and my friends still make fun of me for it. Once some of friends got a girl for getting laid. Accidentally i went to their room and saw the scene. Therefore they asked me to have a go.But on seeing girl in that messed up condition, i vomited and ran away. Soon this incident became talk of the college, and i was the fun stock for quite some time.
:WTF: ........

Well i will share my story here, its funny and my friends still make fun of me for it. Once some of friends got a girl for getting laid. Accidentally i went to their room and saw the scene. Therefore they asked me to have a go.But on seeing girl in that messed up condition, i vomited and ran away. Soon this incident became talk of the college, and i was the fun stock for quite some time.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This is a new low for ICF.

May I ask what made you vomit? Was she ugly or yourz did not go up?

2ex56ky.gif

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This is a new low for ICF.
well ,i was the benchmark for 'lows' used by my college friends ... whenever something funny would happen..they used to remember this incident and feel better saying things couldn't go worse then mine. well ya....i am big loser in having luck with girls . :(( All my college groups guys had gf...and most of them had got laid as well.

this geek image also created problem for me. gals used to talk to me only when there was study matters to be discussed ' date=' for other matters , party's etc ,those stars of the class were ahead.[/quote'] You should have invited them home for a party when the exams were on:popcorn:

i lived in hostel
huh...I too lived in hostel for the first one year.:wall: Me and couple of my friends missed roll call once, the EMC at my uni came to know about it and warned us. But we breached the curfew again for fun and lulz, they got fed up and threw us out:hehe: Now I am staying with my LOVABLE bro, Don S.:popcorn:

huh...I too lived in hostel for the first one year.:wall: Me and couple of my friends missed roll call once, the EMC at my uni came to know about it and warned us. But we breached the curfew again for fun and lulz, they got fed up and threw us out:hehe: Now I am staying with my LOVABLE bro, Don S.:popcorn:
i lived in hostel all the four years of engg. ...there was not any sort of restrictions...but ya..for partying ..used to go to the local mates,where i had the above funny incident