Predict the result - 1st test

Predict the result - 1st test  

1. 1.

@all traitors, india is winning this test match we r only 144 runs behind & have got a good start in the 2nd innings due to sehwag & gambhir, making 190/2 in 45 overs with a run-rate of 4.22 if we bat like this, then we should be able to wipe off the deficit in about 35 overs. and with players like tendulkar, laxman & big-hitters in yuvraj & dhoni, we should look to score at about 7 rpo from there on & get about 180 runs in the next 25 overs and then declare giving sl a target of about 180 in 30 overs on a crumbling pitch in the final session & then spin them out :D i would even go the extent of saying that india is now better placed than sl in this test match & we should win it comfortably

India is going to win the 1st test :D we r only 144 runs behind & have got a good start in the 2nd innings due to sehwag & gambhir, making 190/2 in 45 overs with a run-rate of 4.22 if we bat like this, then we should be able to wipe off the deficit in about 35 overs. and with players like tendulkar, laxman & big-hitters in yuvraj & dhoni, we should look to score at about 7 rpo from there on & get about 180 runs in the next 25 overs and then declare giving sl a target of about 180 in 30 overs on a crumbling pitch in the final session & then spin them out :D i would even go the extent of saying that india is now better placed than sl in this test match & we should win it comfortably

@all traitors, india is winning this test match we r only 144 runs behind & have got a good start in the 2nd innings due to sehwag & gambhir, making 190/2 in 45 overs with a run-rate of 4.22 if we bat like this, then we should be able to wipe off the deficit in about 35 overs. and with players like tendulkar, laxman & big-hitters in yuvraj & dhoni, we should look to score at about 7 rpo from there on & get about 180 runs in the next 25 overs and then declare giving sl a target of about 180 in 30 overs on a crumbling pitch in the final session & then spin them out :D i would even go the extent of saying that india is now better placed than sl in this test match & we should win it comfortably
:hello: amits
fake amits.
He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
India, while scoring 426 in their first innings, hit 59 fours and two sixes; Sri Lanka scored 71 fours and two sixes in 760. The statistic showed the difference in mindset of both teams when they came out to field. ...thats off cricinfo report.. What do they mean? Is it that India were too defensive and hence conceded lots of singles? So Lanks scored 350 more runs but just 12 more fours...
Virender Sehwag's frustrating dismissal had sent blood pressure levels soaring, the Sri Lankan spinners - backed by a huge first-innings lead - were enjoying bowling into the rough and extracting sizeable spin and, with more than 120 overs left in the game, India were deep in the rut.
Isn't that a lie? I didn't see any spin whatsoever. I was dozing off too, but still there is no signs of pitch wearing down.
That Zim team was no pushover. It defeated Pak in Pak too. The Pak with the 2 Ws and 2 As. They even defeated post-2000 Indian team in Zim. Pick another team for your argument. Now, come up with excuses why the latest team cannot win a series in SL!
Nope. I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim that the better bowling in the 90's was a factor in the Indian team's lack of success against Zim. So which Zim bowlers were so good that they were better than today's bowlers? We're not talking about Pak so who gives a crap about them?