30000 International runs for The Master

Holysmoke

You're a spoiled Aussie Donny. If you had "teams" consisting of Tendulkar, then magnificent luminaries like Vijay Bharadwaj, MSK Prasad, Dinesh Mongia, Deep Dasgupta, VRV Singh, Manpreet Gony and other never-will-bes, would you focus on the whole or just the individuals that didn't embody the definition of 'suck'? :D

Bhaiiya I keep a running count of most of his stats... Nothing for me to "pick up" on....:giggle:
I think most of his fans keep the count of his stats. I check his cricinfo profile page at least three times a day during on season and at least twice a week during off season. Nothing special about it.... I responded to this!
And SRT will reach 30,000 runs in international cricket. 12773 + 17168 + 10 I'm surprised nobody's picked up on this yet.
You're a spoiled Aussie Donny. If you had "teams" consisting of Tendulkar, then magnificent luminaries like Vijay Bharadwaj, MSK Prasad, Dinesh Mongia, Deep Dasgupta, VRV Singh, Manpreet Gony and other never-will-bes, would you focus on the whole or just the individuals that didn't embody the definition of 'suck'? :D
"Oi ! Mr Wickets, aren't you forgetting someone ?!?" ajag.jpg
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: GOD OF CRICKET

Sachin has played quite a few crucial innings in the last year in tight games. 1st Test 4th innings v OZ at Bangalore 3rd Test 3rd innings v OZ at Delhi 1st Test 4th innings v England at Chennai 2nd Test 3rd innings v NZ at Napier and now today. Of course this excludes Nagpur ton v OZ and Hamilton ton v NZ where we won.